Profile for brian eveleigh > Reviews

Content by brian eveleigh

brian eveleigh

Epson Expression Photo XP-950 A3 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi Direct/Double Sided Printing/Touchscreen
Offered by Direct savings

2.0 out of 5 stars Pays your money take your chioce, this is a bad one., 7 Jan. 2014
Whilst the delivery over the Christmas period was very good and the product carries out its basic functions (printing docs, emails etc) the photographic quality is appalling. Having made many attempts to obtain e.g. a 6x4 colour print through- a number of programmes the quality was and is rubbish, and I am not certain how I am going to deal with this. perhaps return it for a simpler product like my late Epsom PX650/TX650 which produced beautiful prints up to A4 size from day one. Shame it wore out, at least that's what Epsom had told me, I telephoned them to try to resolve the problem I had with the machine and was told quote "is it that old you need a new one". Thanks a million.
PS whilst I wanted a six colour printer and knew that refills would be expensive I hardly expected their very high cost and the difficulty in obtaining the T24 original ink packs needed for this machine. Feel ripped off again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2014 9:27 AM GMT

Epson 24 Series Elephant Claria Photo HD Multipack Ink Cartridge
Epson 24 Series Elephant Claria Photo HD Multipack Ink Cartridge
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Silly ink pads, 7 Jan. 2014
The ink feeds for this product are like the "John Bull printing outfit" I had in my childhood. You feel the can only do half the job compared with for example T0801 series.