Profile for Laxey1 > Reviews

Content by Laxey1

Laxey1

Giraffe Heads Kids Boy Girl Cotton Short White Sleeve T-Shirt - Size 9 - 11 Years
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 16 Jan. 2015
I bought this as part of a birthday gift for a giraffe loving 9 year old. Big hit.

First Kiss - Mini Poster - 40cm x 50cm
First Kiss - Mini Poster - 40cm x 50cm
Offered by GB Posters

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Bought as part of a birthday gift for a giraffe loving 9 year old girl. Big hit!

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
My daughter had a sleepover at which all the girls watched this film. They loved it and talked about it ALL night!

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 April 2014
My gaming mad teenage son tells me that this headset is great. They must be good as I usualy only get a grunt from him.

Password Journal 8
Password Journal 8
Offered by Sharp Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Password Journal 8 (Toy)
I bought this for my daughters birthday. What a hit, she loves it. She loves the fact that nobody else can open it as it is voice activated. Her nosey brother have tried and tried to open it to no availe!

Barbie A Pony Tale: Sisters' Deluxe Stable
Barbie A Pony Tale: Sisters' Deluxe Stable
Offered by Quality UK Wares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2014
I bought this as part of my Barbie mad daughters birthday gift, and she loves it. It looks great next to her Barbie beach house.

Skylanders Battle Arena (PS3/Xbox360/Nintendo Wii/PC DVD)
Skylanders Battle Arena (PS3/Xbox360/Nintendo Wii/PC DVD)
Offered by b68solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars What does it do???, 10 Jan. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
My son recived this for Christmas,we put the batteries in and off he went to play with his new figures and this portal base. He was busy playing but after a while he asked what does it do? By IT he meant the portal base. When I had a look and read the box, the answer quite frankly is not a lot. Another piece of expensive plastic. When I read the words Battle Arena I thought it would be some sort of on screen arena but there is nothing arena like about it.Skylanders Battle Arena (PS3/Xbox360/Nintendo Wii/PC DVD)