Profile for kirsty ward > Reviews

Content by kirsty ward

kirsty ward

Kitten Poster Gift Wrapping Paper by Mimi
Kitten Poster Gift Wrapping Paper by Mimi
Offered by Lip International Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Mar. 2014
Loved this wrapping paper if you want something a bit different then this wrapping paper is the one... Especially for cat lovers

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 14 Mar. 2014
Haven't used yet but have a similar product and these work really well, my hair has significantly grown an has a better texture, would highly recommend, great seller, fast delivery.

Apocalypse Of The Dead [DVD]
Apocalypse Of The Dead [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ken Foree
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Good seller.... Bad film, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Apocalypse Of The Dead [DVD] (DVD)
Great postage and seller but film is awful big fan of the zombie genre and don't mind a B movie, but this is shocking.
Highly recommend seller
First rate

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello beautiful hair!!!!, 14 Mar. 2014
Love love love! I was wary of this product because of all the bad reviews, but I have just used it and my hair is looking amazing.
I have fine hair I washed and conditioned my hair and applied a small amount and brushed through, yes it was sticky and my hair looked like it had been in a chip pan, but when I washed it out the next morning my hair is silky smooth and full of body, in great condition and I only needed to wash normally, rinse and repeat no problems.
I don't know how the others who have reviewed have used it but I think the trick is to use just a small amount.
I would recommend this product I love it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 4:25 AM GMT