Profile for Fernando > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
How the Marquis Got His Coat Back
How the Marquis Got His Coat Back

4.0 out of 5 stars Yet another good fairytale, 4 Mar. 2016
Loved this short story! A magical setting that reminded me of stardust because of its fairytalesness :). It's well worth the read.

Men's Striped Winter Scarf (SC563) Purple
Men's Striped Winter Scarf (SC563) Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scarf, 6 May 2015
My favourite scarf for sure.

Ben Sherman Men's Black Dial Watch R194 With Brown Strap
Ben Sherman Men's Black Dial Watch R194 With Brown Strap

2.0 out of 5 stars Use it with care, 6 May 2015
It looks nice, but once the bracelet was torn I wasn't able to find a replacement anywhere.

The Beach
The Beach

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun read!, 6 May 2015
This review is from: The Beach (Kindle Edition)
Read it after watching the movie. The good thing is that I don't remember the movie so it was a good and fun read.

RINGKE FUSION® Google Nexus 4 [BLACK] The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel Premium Hybrid Hard Case [Eco/DIY Package]

5.0 out of 5 stars Clumsiness Shield, 6 May 2015
Wish I had bought this before dropping my phone. I'm amazed how phone survived so many hard fall without any further damage.

Dunlop Brandon DMH7942 Mens Slippers UK Size 9 - EU 43 - US 10 Chocolate
Dunlop Brandon DMH7942 Mens Slippers UK Size 9 - EU 43 - US 10 Chocolate
Offered by Trueboy Clothing Company Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Good slippers, 6 May 2015
The sole was a bit too hard when I first started using it, but it's ok now. You get what you pay for. It's not the prettiest slipper in the world but it keeps my feet warm and it's good enough.

The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind

5.0 out of 5 stars Blacked out!, 6 May 2015
Used this in the living room while we had family over and it got darker than the actual bedroom where we have normal blackout curtains. Had no problems with sticking them to my glass door.

SeinLanguage
SeinLanguage
by Jerry Seinfeld

4.0 out of 5 stars A Seinfeld bonus for the fans, 28 July 2013
This review is from: SeinLanguage (Paperback)
Being a Seinfeld's fan I have to say that this book had exactly what I was expecting. Short funny anedotes about everything with a bit of a life lesson in the final joke. If you miss the sitcom and wish that you had more of this amazing comedian's jokes, go for it!

Animal Farm: A Fairy Story (Penguin Modern Classics)
Animal Farm: A Fairy Story (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Too interesting to be left out!, 28 July 2013
When I first started reading this book I thought "that's a little bit weird". Not even 3 pages later and I already thought it was brilliant. The way the characters are developed to represent different classes and their behaviour is just really good. You'll be surprised how the story develops after each chapter. Don't waste your time. Read it!

Yo, Robot (Pocket) (Spanish Edition)
Yo, Robot (Pocket) (Spanish Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 July 2013
It's incredible that this book was written over 60 years ago. You'll be caught by this book in no time. Really good reading, entertaining and must read.

Page: 1 | 2