Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for FLB > Reviews

Content by FLB
Top Reviewer Ranking: 990

FLB (England)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
New GCSE Spanish AQA Revision Guide - for the Grade 9-1 Course (with Online Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study books, 16 Oct. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My 14 year old twins love these books and have a range of them to help with their GCSE's. They find them very easy to use and like the way they are laid out.

They are good value for money and good quality.

Joseph Joseph BarWise Cap-Collecting Bottle Opener - Blue
Joseph Joseph BarWise Cap-Collecting Bottle Opener - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job and keeps the kitchen tidy as you go along., 2 Oct. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love Joseph Joseph products and find that they are well thought out, well designed, well manufactured and always useful.

I have had the same bottle opener for 15 years and it has served me well, but I do often find that the caps lie on the worktop until I clean up, so I was really intrigued to see if this cap collecting opener would work - it does!! It is nice to look at, opened Desperado and Coke bottles well and I love the fact that the caps sit in the handle until which point you take it to the bin and flip the base open to empty it.

Great!

Joseph Joseph Dot Hydration Tracking Water Bottle, 600 ml - Green
Joseph Joseph Dot Hydration Tracking Water Bottle, 600 ml - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winning JJ product, 1 Oct. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have to admit I hate drinking water and never ever drink enough. I love Joseph Joseph products and have quite a few of them - they are always well designed, well manufactured and well thought out.

This is great, perfect sized to be portable and carried in a handbag or briefcase and every time you screw the lid on it turns the tracker on a dot so you can keep track of how many times you have filled it.

I do have a tracking bottle by another manufacturer but it is not as good as this and relies on you remembering to turn the dial each time you fill it up.

Good quality, well designed and looks nice.

Joseph Joseph BladeBrush Knife and Cutlery Cleaner - Green
Joseph Joseph BladeBrush Knife and Cutlery Cleaner - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product by Joseph Joseph, 1 Oct. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Now this is a cool design. I love Joseph Joseph and have a lot of their products - I now love this as well. We have a set of global knives and they are not supposed to be put in the dishwasher, put they are so sharp I don't like washing them by hand......this solves that problem, you can easily grip the silicone unit and safely clean the sharpest of knives safely.

It cleans really well and fits in my Joseph Joseph sink tidy nicely.

A great idea and as usual with Joseph Joseph a fantastic quality and well manufactured item.

Joseph Joseph Nest Steaming Pod Set, 3-Piece - Green
Joseph Joseph Nest Steaming Pod Set, 3-Piece - Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for small families, but not for a family of 4, 1 Oct. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As with all JJ products, this is an excellent concept and very well designed. They are a great concept and the concept is manufactured to a high quality.

They fit nicely on my pans, but I am giving this a 4 star review purely because I can't say that the capacity is large enough to be useful to my family. I have a family of 4 and the only size that is big enough is the dark green fragment. The other two are suitable for single portions.

What this is perfect for are single people or couples - just one saucepan of water and three portions of food can be perfectly steamed.

Wonderbra Women's W9443 T-Shirt Everyday Bra, Black, 32F
Wonderbra Women's W9443 T-Shirt Everyday Bra, Black, 32F
Offered by A2B_Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bra, comfy and plain., 28 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like Wonderbra and particularly t-shirt bras. My previous wonderbras have been a bit lacy/patterned so this is the perfect style. My only negative is that I think the back strap could have a little more stretch, it feels a bit rigid to me, but I am hoping it gives with wear.

As with all Wonderbras, they give good support and enhance your assets!

Vax ACH1V101 Power Heat Oil-Filled Radiator, 1500 W, White/Silver Spray
Vax ACH1V101 Power Heat Oil-Filled Radiator, 1500 W, White/Silver Spray
Offered by Speed-Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Good heater - well designed, 28 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great portable heater. I wanted this for my garden room, which is used as a gym, to keep the chill off in cooler months.

It is a good heat whilst being a good size. It is easily portable with good solid castors, the controls are easy and clear and allow good adjustment of temperature.

It heats up quickly in my gym and I am sure it will be perfectly adequate as the only heat source this winter.

I like the little touch also of the plug store slot on the side....prevents trailing plugs when being moved.

I recommend this item.

Levivo Bread Baking Stone Made From Cordierite with Levivo Bread Spatula, Beige, Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent high quality item., 28 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I received this yesterday in perfect time as I was making a homemade Kale and onion pizza. The set is fantastic quality, very well packaged and is heavy and substantial.

The stone is large and only just fit in my range oven. It is that heavy and large that I intend to leave it in my oven all the time.

The paddle is also large, perfect for the two pizzas I made and it was the perfect tool for the job.

The stone is excellent, it heat up well and made a perfect crispy base. It retained the heat well and long after the oven was turned off it remained hot.

I am very pleased with this and will be using it for other things such as baked potatoes.

New Grade 9-1 GCSE Chemistry AQA Complete Revision & Practice with Online Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter (aged 14) loves these books, 22 Sept. 2016
-My 14 year old daughter

New Grade 9-1 GCSE Physics AQA Complete Revision & Practice with Online Edition
New Grade 9-1 GCSE Physics AQA Complete Revision & Practice with Online Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars My 14 year old loves these books, 22 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
`The book id very good for GCSE revision. I am doing triple sciences, and I'm sure that these books will come in useful. i have already used them for revising for a test, and so far it has been very helpful. The book is made from high quality material, and is good for writing notes in.'
-My 14 year old daughter