Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now
Profile for S. A. L. Blackall > Reviews

Content by S. A. L. Blackall

S. A. L. Blackall "Martha-Basil" (Wiltshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
240 VIAGGIO ESPRESSO Nespresso Machine Compatible Capsules
240 VIAGGIO ESPRESSO Nespresso Machine Compatible Capsules
Offered by Balnes Europe SL

5.0 out of 5 stars These coffee pods are Great! I have used over 200 now and have ..., 11 Oct. 2016
These coffee pods are Great! I have used over 200 now and have not had any not work in my machine, as I have had with other makes. They are not very strong, rangeing from 1 to 5 plus a de caff. I don't like strong coffe so they are perfect. Lovely bright coloured plastic pods so easy to see which strength your picking. I always buy the large selection pack as best value.

Dualit CL093 NX Tea Capsule, Blackcurrant (Pack of 50)
Dualit CL093 NX Tea Capsule, Blackcurrant (Pack of 50)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these blackcurrant pods, 22 Mar. 2016
I love these blackcurrant pods. they have a lovely strong flavour. they don't fill a mug, but i just press my machine twice, then it does!! the flavour is great.Best fruit teas I have had.
I do find though, when I make any teas I always run a clear water though to get rid of any coffee residue.

Deliciously Ella: Awesome ingredients, incredible food that you and your body will love
by Ella Mills (Woodward)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic book, I am starting slowly with the recipes ..., 15 Feb. 2015
What a fantastic book, I am starting slowly with the recipes as they are a bit different, but ingredients are wonderful, I just make sure I have everything the day before. Great for weight loss and especially great for us veggies that don't always want cheese and lasagne.
Joking apart its wonderful!

Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black
Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Feb. 2015
I was skeptical when I decided to buy this. I looked in to other makes as well. I am so glad I have bought it. I have lost 5 kilos in 2 weeks!
Setting it up was rally easy, occasionally it doesn't update for 15 minutes or so. but thats not really a problem.
once you get used to adding you food and activities etc, it is great. It is addictive! as i keep trying to better the previous days steps and climbs etc.
It was very simple to set up and easy to see how your doing.
The only draw back I have found is the food list is American. However once you've added your favourites and learnt how much certain things weigh, its great!
I walk a fair bit anyway as I have 2 dogs, they now have longer and faster walks!
If you are going to exercise more I would recommend it. It you are going to cut your food intake I would also recommend it! Its the only thing I have found that makes me want to lose weight and get fit and it works!

Progressive International GPC-5000 Cherry-It Multiple Cherry Pitter
Progressive International GPC-5000 Cherry-It Multiple Cherry Pitter

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great machine. you can stone 4 cherries at a ..., 31 Oct. 2014
What a great machine. you can stone 4 cherries at a time, Do watch all the stones to come out.
Great for jam making & just for pigging out on a bowl of cherries! Stops your hands getting stained too!
Does olives as well!

The Count of Monte Cristo
The Count of Monte Cristo

What a great book!

Caprice
Caprice
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Caprice (Audio CD)
Great album. I love the song which Nicole Scherzinger.! I would love more songs like this from her.

Music
Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Music (Audio CD)
A wonderful album

How to Cook Everything: Vegetarian: Simple Meatless Recipes for Great Food
How to Cook Everything: Vegetarian: Simple Meatless Recipes for Great Food
by Mark Bittman

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, you can look up everything, 31 Oct. 2014
A great book, you can look up everything! really useful. and a few ideas for each ingredient. It is a very big book, so I suppose that is why the print is small.( I need my glasses to read it). No Pictures, but the wording is good enough that you don't really need them.

Premier Housewares Zing Silicone Spoon - Red
Premier Housewares Zing Silicone Spoon - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a good quality, 31 Oct. 2014
I was hoping for a solid 'wooden spoon' type. this one has the softer bottom to scrape around bowls. It is a good quality one

Page: 1 | 2 | 3