Profile for Shane W. Smith > Reviews

Content by Shane W. Smith

Shane W. Smith (Canberra, Australia)

Dvd ~ Ben Browder
Offered by Hatherley's

5.0 out of 5 stars Frell, I want MORE!, 27 Feb. 2005
What can I say that no one else has said? The Peacekeeper Wars is everything that I had expected it to be, and more besides! After two years of anticipation, I was fearing disappointment when I finally got to see what I had campaigned so desperately for. But I was blown absolutely and utterly away by the story and special effects (which are the best Farscape has ever produced!), and the acting as well. The PEacekeeper Wars has only one flaw that I can see, and that's that it makes me want MORE Farscape!
As for this DVD release, I would pay this much money just for the gorgeous menu screen, which trumps the Region 1 release, and every other menu (Farscape or otherwise) that I have ever seen. The quality is better than the Region 1 release, because the mini is split across the discs. Additionally, for anyone wondering which release to buy, you have a couple of choices.
1. You could buy both (like I did) because each version has something that the other doesn't in terms of extras.
2. Or if you're not fussed about photo galleries, you should buy the Region 2 DVD hands-down, because of two words: DELETED SCENES!!
Either way, this is a must-buy DVD for any Farscape fan!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

Dvd ~ Ben Browder
Offered by Hatherley's

5.0 out of 5 stars FRELL, I want MORE!, 27 Feb. 2005
Either way, this is a must-buy DVD for any Farscape fan!