Profile for trish 21 > Reviews

Content by trish 21

trish 21 (Ellesmere Port, Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2
STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' Cream Deep 3 Section STACKER Jewellery Box with Purple Lining
Offered by The Giftery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality!, 11 Jan. 2015
A present for my mum, who has a lot of jewellery. I originally bought her 2 different layers, and a lid, but she needed more, as allher jewellery didn't fit. She loves it, and all the different sections. One for rings, this 3 divider, a large 'open plan' type and many more. Think I may needto get her another layer in the future, and they easily just stack together. Great quality!

White Vinegar - 2 x 5L
White Vinegar - 2 x 5L
Offered by Tradewinds Oriental Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleaning jobs, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: White Vinegar - 2 x 5L (Misc.)
I needed the two, as I do a lot of cleaning with vinegar. I don't like to use too many chemicals, so this is exactly what I needed.
Packaged really well and came in good time. I will be ordering from these again.

BENJAMINS RUBBING ALCOHOL 70% ISOPROPYL/ASTRINGENT/RUBBING ALCOHOL 3 X 250ml
BENJAMINS RUBBING ALCOHOL 70% ISOPROPYL/ASTRINGENT/RUBBING ALCOHOL 3 X 250ml
Offered by Blue Mountain Peak | Afro-Caribbean Food Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 11 Jan. 2015
Does all the jobs I wanted it to do. I use it for cleaning mainly, and it is anamazing cleaner. Also bought it as I was repainting a terracotta pot for a Christmas present. Before painting, it needed to be washed down with rubbing alcohol to get off any dirt and old paint. Really did an amazing job, and the pot came out nicely! Packaged really well, and came quite quickly. Very impressed. Will definately order from these again

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 20 Sept. 2014
Noticed a huge difference to my hair after using this product! I have really thin hair, and it doesn't grow. I started using both shampoo and conditioner, and within a month, it grew 3cm! I've been using it nearly 3 months now, and already I have trimmed my hair, due to it already being damaged, and beyond repair. I refused to cut it before, as it knew it wouldn't grow back.
People have noticed my hair is looking thicker, and it gives me hair a gorgeous shine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks professional!, 20 Sept. 2014
Bought this to hang a large poster on the wall. Delivery was quite quick, and really impressed with the frame. Easy to put the poster in the frame, and makes it look really professional! Easy to hang on the wall too, as hooks are already attached to the back of the frame. Would definitely buy more!

Strapless STICK ON Bra chicken fillet Cup A B C D (D)
Strapless STICK ON Bra chicken fillet Cup A B C D (D)
Offered by SturdyFoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 21 July 2014
I ordered the D cup size, and I am a 34 D in a normal bra and this bra fitted well! I put it on as the instructions said, and it even gave me a little lift. I was also wearing it for a long period of time. A good 12 hours at least, and the stickiness stayed, and the bra didn't move an inch! Not sure if it reusable, but for the price, one night of it doing it's job worked for me! Great purchase

Paperchase 500 transparent photo corners
Paperchase 500 transparent photo corners

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 23 Jun. 2013
I bought these when I bought a '100 year diary'. I wanted a way to stick any pictures, without damaging the pages of the book, as they are quite thin. These work brilliantly! It comes on a roll, and just peel them off as you need them. Being transparent helps too, as I can overlap pictures, without hiding anything underneath! Well worth the money, and I'll buy more if I ever run out, as they look like they'll last for ages!!

Suck UK My Life Story
Suck UK My Life Story
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!!, 23 Jun. 2013
Originally, I wanted to buy some sort of scrap book, as I am going through IVF, and I wanted to make something for my 'future baby' to have, and see what me and my husband had been through on this long journey, and show how much we love them, as we are trying so hard! Then I came across this. At first I though it was a bit pricey, but read a few reviews, and thought I'd give it a go!
It's such a wonderful book! Obviously it is designed for a child that is already here, as there are sections about height, weight, places they have been, favourite books, music, etc! But I am covering some of the heading with pictures and writing. I read some other reviews about the pages being too thin to stick anything in, but I just bought some transparent photo corners, and they stick any pictures in really nicely, without the worry of damaging any pages.
Definitely worth the money, as it will last the 100 years, as the books is divided into seasons, and you can just write the highlights of the season, rather than going into lengthy detail about everything you have done! I really love this book, and it is helping me deal with what I'm going through, and I'm going to buy one for my sister in law, as she has just had a baby, and it's going to make a fab Christening gift!

Disney's Lullaby Album
Disney's Lullaby Album

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
I bought this as I manage a busy Baby Room in a Nursery. When they are all crying to go to sleep, this CD gets put on, and it calms and soothes them. Lots of beautiful, soft songs on there, perfects for relaxing, and getting baby off to sleep. I have bought a second one, so the older children in the next room can go to sleep too! It works with them, and they are aged 18 months - 2 and a half!

Children's cardboard bookcase: baby & toddler bookshelf / book storage box
Children's cardboard bookcase: baby & toddler bookshelf / book storage box

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect storage for books!, 16 Dec. 2012
I bought this as I Manage the Baby Room of a Nursery. It can store a lot of books, and is very strong; I was actually quite surprised! The babies use this occasionally to get up off the floor, and obvious dribble and things get on it, and it stays perfectly in tact! It could also be decorated however you like, as it comes plain! Does the job really well!

Page: 1 | 2