Profile for podge > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Drake "Drizzy" Rodgers: Parental Advisory
Drake "Drizzy" Rodgers: Parental Advisory

4.0 out of 5 stars It's drake but........., 21 April 2013
Love drake / young money but heard it all before. Don't understand why young money do this ?! Other than too make money. But if I knew this I may not have purchased it .

Dutty Rock [New Version]
Dutty Rock [New Version]
Offered by DVDBayFBA

1.0 out of 5 stars Booooooo!, 12 Mar. 2013
If you love a Jamaican and never know what the hell he's saying but yolo. Do it this is that cd this is the cd that you want , if you want to look like you speak mad Jamaican !

Rihanna - GQ - Cream - White T-Shirt (XL)
Rihanna - GQ - Cream - White T-Shirt (XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm, 12 Mar. 2013
Yes I'm not a big fn of rhianna or dirty women lol but this top changed my mind, especially when I saw it in person the colours and fantastic ! Good material too !

Hoodstar
Hoodstar
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Go chingy, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Hoodstar (Audio CD)
If you like this guy the here we go, the best cd in my opinion by this man ! Good blast of the past !

Official White Label
Official White Label

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff !, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Official White Label (Audio CD)
Ymcmb great stuff again by the legendary little Wayne ! Nice to hear something different by the legend ! Worth a buy if you are a weezy/YM lover simple.

Black Clear Lens Retro 80'S Aviator Wayfarer Sunglasses
Black Clear Lens Retro 80'S Aviator Wayfarer Sunglasses
Offered by The Jokeshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff !, 12 Mar. 2013
Pretty good if you want to look like those who drive cars with music blasting ,the trousers past there ankles and think that swag is cool, and wear these glass because yolo.

TG455T Flying Eagle Metallic Silver Embossed Short Sleeve Crew Neck Cotton Mens Fashion T-Shirt - Black / Medium
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 12 Mar. 2013
Quality material as well as the fact that this t shirts looks crazy in person! There's silver all round the outside of the eagle ! Mad !

God Forgives, I Don't
God Forgives, I Don't

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent !, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: God Forgives, I Don't (Audio CD)
Pretty good cd from Ricky Ross ! But I will be honest I listend to it once and haven't since , only because I have other CDs and don't think to put this one in !

The Documentary
The Documentary

5.0 out of 5 stars It's game., 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Documentary (Audio CD)
No to ways Bout it an awesome artist ! Especially the fact that it was when g unit was real ! Game made it for me , the cd is worth it for sure.

Catch 22
Catch 22
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry tinchy, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Catch 22 (Audio CD)
Bought this as a gamble , has to be the worked cd I've listened to in my life ! And I've heard Cheryl Cole live. I would rather play a fork scrapping a plate constantly , for the whole time I drive than ever listen to this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11