Profile for MrsMummy > Reviews

Content by MrsMummy

MrsMummy

Orzly® - DuoStand Charge Station for Apple Watch & iPhone - Aluminium Desk Stand Cradle in SILVER with Built-In Insert Slots for both Grommet Wireless Charger and Lightning Cable for use as a fully functional Charging Dock for both your Apple Watch & iPhone Simultaneously - Fits iPhone Models: 5 / 5S / 5C / 6 / 6 PLUS and both 42mm & 38mm sizes of 2015 Watch Models (Original BASIC Model / SPORT Version / and EDITION Models)
Offered by Orzly

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is good quality and exactly what I needed, 26 Aug. 2015
Product was delayed when first released, however the seller was in contact with me straight away to advise of this delay and provided a free screen protector in way of compensation. Product is good quality and exactly what I needed. Perfect for charging both iPhone and Apple Watch and is also a secure place to store the watch. Very happy and would use seller again.

Home Cooking Made Easy
Home Cooking Made Easy
by Lorraine Pascale

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but..., 3 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Home Cooking Made Easy (Hardcover)
I haven't cooked much from this book yet - the recipes I have done have been fine, BUT I'm not sure whether an editor has been anywhere near this book. One recipe calls for the oven to be preheated, but it's never actually used in the recipe. Another asks you to fry some potatoes and set them aside, but they are never added to the final dish. And those are just the ones I've noticed so far. Perhaps watching the series was essential to understanding the book. I don't doubt the ability of the chef, but the book is not brilliantly put-together, meaning you have to guess a few of the steps. Personally, as a disliker-of-pears, I find there are far too many recipes which contain pears.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2015 10:27 PM GMT

Mega Bloks Need for Speed Buildable Authentic Garage
Mega Bloks Need for Speed Buildable Authentic Garage

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Oct. 2011
I bought this product for my son's birthday - he is very happy with it, but I am a little less pleased. The image features a "police" bonnet for the car. This is not what I received (but was especially what I wanted). The box arrived poorly packaged, and damaged - not ideal for a gift, but I didn't have enough time to complain and try to get a replacement. The megabloks themselves are (as I was aware) a poor cousin of the best-known brand. Cheap plastic that does not always fit together as well as it should. Some of the pieces won't hold together properly which can make playing frustrating. Play value is good so far - my son (aged 10) loves fidlling about and redesigning the cars (we have additional cars bought separately).

Venom Black EVA Carry Case (Nintendo DS)
Venom Black EVA Carry Case (Nintendo DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but not for storing games, 16 Sept. 2009
I got this for my son, and due to the poor design of the mesh for holding games and accessories, he lost his only game on the day he got it (his birthday). It's great for protecting the ds lite itself, but don't keep any games in it. I shall be buying a replacement case.

Skechers Urbantrack Tao Stone Brown 60449 STBR 10 UK Regular
Skechers Urbantrack Tao Stone Brown 60449 STBR 10 UK Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, 23 May 2009
Great fit (bought a 10 for husband who takes a 10-10.5), look super on. Thanks Amazon.

Crash of the Titans (Nintendo DS)
Crash of the Titans (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD Dixie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 23 May 2009
I bought this for my son (aged 7). He loves this game, and plays it all the time. No complaints.