Profile for viking > Reviews

Content by viking

viking (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Cooking in a Halogen Oven: How to Make the Most of your Cooker with over 60 Delicious Recipes and 300 Step-by-step Photographs
by Jennie Shapter

5.0 out of 5 stars using your halogen cooker, 19 May 2013
As a "newbie" to a halogen oven, and because the instructions in the one I bought gave very little information, i needed to buy a book which would contain that info, and this book does just that. I would recommend this book to anyone new to halogen cooking, or thinking of buying one. Besides all the info about and use of a halogen cooker, there are several colourful recipes which are easy to follow, in general terms this is a brilliant beginners book, and for those are more familiar with halogen cooking too.

17" (inch) LAPTOP SLEEVE WITH HANDLE AND STRAP CARRY CASE POUCH BAG NEOPRENE FOR NOTEBOOKS/LAPTOPS ZIPPED
Offered by Funky Graphix Bits

5.0 out of 5 stars colourful laptopsleeve., 11 April 2013
I wanted a brightly patterned laptop cover, and this fits the bill. Well made, and I can easily fit charger, mouse and mouse mat in the bag with the laptop.,

Limit 6694.44 Gold Plated Ladies Stone Set Mother of Pearl Dial Bracelet Watch
Limit 6694.44 Gold Plated Ladies Stone Set Mother of Pearl Dial Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars .bought for a present, 11 April 2013
I bought this watch for an 18th birthday present. the picture doesn't do this watch justice, it is such a beautiful little watch, The recipient of this little watch loves it. I am delighted with both the watch and speed of delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars preetty feet, 11 April 2013
Excellent product does exactly what I had hope for. Need to change batteries frequently, but thats not an issue cause its exactly what i needed to smooth my heels and feet and it does that well.

5.0 out of 5 stars knitting, 11 April 2013
I needed two balls of this wool to finish a jumper i had been knitting but wasn't able to purchase this locally. I have now been able to finish the garment. Spedy delivery too,

Carson 3x MagniMark Fresnel Magnifier with 6 inch Ruler
Carson 3x MagniMark Fresnel Magnifier with 6 inch Ruler

5.0 out of 5 stars magnifier, 11 April 2013
I ordered this magnifier to use when knitting fair-isle graph patters to enlarge the graphs, it has proved to be brilliant for the purpose,

Emma Barclay Victoriana Bedspread Set, Cream, 260 x 260 Cm
Emma Barclay Victoriana Bedspread Set, Cream, 260 x 260 Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Dec. 2012
I have ordered several bedding items from this seller over the last few weeks. This duvet is beautifully embroidered, and I am delighted with it, so much so I ordered the bed throw. the on=line picture doesn't reflect the embroidery very well, I took a chance, and have been delighted. Delivery has been speedy, 5 stars is well deserved.

Riva Classics Megan Lace Broderie Anglasie Duvet Cover Set, White, King
Riva Classics Megan Lace Broderie Anglasie Duvet Cover Set, White, King

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Dec. 2012
This is a beautiful embroidered duvet cover set. the picture on line doesn't do justice to this beautiful duvet cover or the excellent embroidery. The item arrived speedily . I must admit I was a little unsure when I was ordering because I couldn't see the embroidery that clearly so decided to take a chance, and I am more than happy that I did. 5 stars is well deserved.

Best Value Duck Feather Pillows UK Made (4 Pack)
Best Value Duck Feather Pillows UK Made (4 Pack)
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 2 Dec. 2012
bought these pillows for spare bed, They are much as I expected for the cost. Ok for a spare bed but wouldn't buy these for my own bed as they are a bit short on filling for regular use, but overall I think they are a reasonable cost, and delivery was speedy,

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful bed throw and shams, 2 Dec. 2012
This bed throw and shams are simply beautiful. the embroidery is superb, and I am more than delighted with it. its as descibed on line,except the advert doesn;t do justice, if you are looking for a classy beautiful throw you wouldn't be disappointed with this one, in fact, quite the opposite. Excellent excellent! delivery was speedy. 5stars is good but if I could give it 10 I would have.

Page: 1 | 2