Profile for Ellie > Reviews

Bluezoo Kids Pack Of Three Girls' Royal Blue Tights Age 11-12
Bluezoo Kids Pack Of Three Girls' Royal Blue Tights Age 11-12
Offered by Debenhams

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 July 2016
shrank to tiny proportions! refunded!

Titanic in Photographs (Titanic Collection)
Titanic in Photographs (Titanic Collection)
by Daniel Klistorner

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 July 2016
disappointed as very detailed photos of ship build when I suppose I'm more interested in the passengers.

Cashmere Comb by Catherine Robinson
Cashmere Comb by Catherine Robinson
Offered by Catherine Robinson Cashmere

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing on cotton too!, 17 July 2016
easy to use and very effective although it takes a bit of elbow grease and time. I have used battery powered ones in the past and this seems far safer on delicate fabrics. Also I used on my daughters onesie which was in a right bobbly state as was a hand-me-down and it's come up beautifully! I will attempt to attach a photo! (comb used on left side, bobbly cotton on right)
Comment Comment | Permalink

HippoWarehouse Ladies! I have arrived baby vest boys girls
HippoWarehouse Ladies! I have arrived baby vest boys girls
Offered by HippoWarehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good., 4 July 2016
bought as a gift. looks good.

24 x 6 Inch Glow Sticks from GloSticks + String Lanyards
24 x 6 Inch Glow Sticks from GloSticks + String Lanyards
Offered by Fortec Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Safest and Strongest, 24 Sept. 2015
The safest and strongest I've bought by far after trying cheaper versions which leaked and stained clothes 5*

St John Ambulance Washproof Plasters - 100-Pack
St John Ambulance Washproof Plasters - 100-Pack
Offered by Rimedmedicalsupplies

1.0 out of 5 stars the LEAST waterproof plaster i've ever used!!!, 11 May 2014
I've used St.Johns plasters before and they were great - these are not! just put them NEAR water and they fall off immediately!!!

Flutterbye Flying Flower Fairy
Flutterbye Flying Flower Fairy
Offered by Alejandro Books-de

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed Little Girls!, 16 Mar. 2014
Worked once and that was it! Tried replacement - same happened. Should have listened to reviews. My daughters were so upset. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2014 7:14 PM BST

Extreme Volume Conditioner + Shampoo 1000ml
Extreme Volume Conditioner + Shampoo 1000ml
Offered by Im Fabulous

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product and Value for Money, 16 Mar. 2014
Just to be clear, this is 1000ml of Shampoo and 1000ml of Conditioner which I'm not sure is so clear in the title.
I am a designer product junkie and have happily paid £15 for an average 250ml bottle of shampoo in the past if I think it does amazing things with my hair!
These products have given me baby soft shiny hair, and that's saying something as I'm in my late 30's!
One of the best things about this packaging is the pump lid which means you don't use too much and end up wasting the product and in the process your money. I have thin long hair which reaches the bottom of my back when straightened but have found that just one pump of Shampoo and the same of the conditioner does an ample job (I usually go heavy on other conditioners and end up using it up well before its shampoo counterpart). I'm guessing that each pump is around 10ml in quantity so have worked out that if I washed my hair every other day that these products would last me half a year! Not bad for a product that I think gives results which rival any Aussie product or other that I have ever used! The icing on the cake is that the smell is quite lovely too, the Shampoo smelling of what I would say is watermelon and the conditioner having a very natural smell similar to an Aloe product. Wicked :)

UPDATE: fast forward a couple of months... I still think these products are fab, but whilst they do leave my hair feeling silky I have not noticed any 'volume'. I will still be purchasing again regardless as I like the product on the whole so much :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2014 7:53 PM BST

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! an absolute must for all Disney fans!!, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Up there with Tangled, this took my breath away on the big screen. My girls (4 and 5) and I have since been watching songs from the movie on line and have pre-ordered this to add to our Disney collection as soon as it is released! Very funny in parts and I'm sure little boys would enjoy this movie too with its snow giant, trolls and the unforgettable Olaf character. Disney at its best!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

Gelarti Butterfly World
Gelarti Butterfly World

3.0 out of 5 stars great if you like to bin your childs clothes!, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Gelarti Butterfly World (Toy)
Admittedly my girls loved this (although there is no Blue colour so designs are limited to just pink, purple, green and yellow which is a shame) , and we had lots of fun doing this craft together- but I had no idea that any marks on clothes would be permanent!
I'm not a happy bunny!! We used aprons as we normally do so thought we would be fine...but no... Only use either wearing old clothes or in the nuddy! Ridiculous for a childs craft activity! And such a shame as we had so much fun making the window clings, but now I am very wary of using our second set. I will most likely save it until the summer months where overalls will cover 95% of what my girls are wearing!