Profile for AndyW76 > Reviews

AndyW76

Landscape Photography On Location: Travel, Learn, Explore, Shoot
Landscape Photography On Location: Travel, Learn, Explore, Shoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Landscape photography book!, 7 Aug. 2016
As a fan of Thomas's YouTube channel I was excited when this popped up on Amazon. As a fellow Landscape Photographer I always enjoy reading about other photographers experiences 'in the field'. The book is full of invaluable tips that would benefit beginners right through to pros, the photos (which are amazing by the way!) also have GPS data as well as camera settings included which is a welcome bonus. Similar to Thomas's YouTube videos, the thing that stands out in the book is his clear passion for his subject which is both inspirational and infectious. One of the main things I took away from this book is the chapter which discusses setting photography goals, a thing which I am now exploring and doing, thanks to Thomas, I am sure this will lead to new adventures in the great outdoors with my camera. If you are a Landscape photographer, get this book, I promise you will not be disappointed, after all it's only the price of a pint!

Amazon Kindle 3 Soft Silicone Skin Case Black
Amazon Kindle 3 Soft Silicone Skin Case Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Purchase, 26 Jan. 2011
In my opinion this is an essential purchase for the kindle. It is great quality, just the right thickness and makes the kindle feel well protected. It also fits in my black neoprene cover for double protection. You honestly cannot go wrong for a [...], get one now!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Sept. 2010
After my trampoline arrived with the standard bar-type ladder, I quickly realised I needed to upgrade it for the safety of my 2 year old and 4 year old children, as they were a little unsteady of getting on and off my 12ft trampoline. After a little research around the internet, I opted for this ladder and trust me this is a MASSIVE improvement, in terms of safety and quality. Extremely sturdy when assembled, the wider, non-slip rungs are absolutely a no brainer for my childrens safety. I tested the studyness of the ladder with my 14 stone bulk before the kids used it and it is solid as a rock. In my humble opinion this product is essential.

Kensington Travel Battery Pack and Charger for iPhone and iPod Touch
Kensington Travel Battery Pack and Charger for iPhone and iPod Touch
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with iphone 4, 8 Sept. 2010
Just received for my iPhone 4, works perfectly, straight away you can appreciate it is a quality product. Just what I need for long train and plane journeys etc. Was a litle apprehensive as the review doesn't specify if it works with the iphone 4, but after checking the Kensington website, that confirmed it did and plugging it in today proves it does absolutely. My advice, don't go for the cheaper options, spend that little extra for the quality and back up of the 2 year warrenty of this exceptional product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2012 4:37 PM BST