Profile for Stephen > Reviews

Content by Stephen

Stephen

10 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-526 / PGI-525 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon inks via More inks, 17 Feb. 2012
All my colleagues warned me off 'spurious inks', particulalry with chipped product, but the cost is so prohibitive I thought I would give it a go and read a variety of reviews. I chose More Inks based upon reveiews and can only say they are superb value, good colour and work instantly in exactly the same way as manufacturers product would.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle 3G Exceeded my Expectations, 20 Dec. 2010
It physically hurt me to give away books, but the house will only hold so many, the answer I thought may be a Kindle and it was, it has exceeded all my expectations and I have alreday bought two more for presents. I am a technophobe but even I mastered this in no time.

Cannot faul it, have downloaded in the strangest locations without difficulty, easy to read, dictionary great etc etc really should be 6star!