Profile for Konrad Szymanski > Reviews

Konrad Szymanski

The Man Who Smiled: Kurt Wallander
The Man Who Smiled: Kurt Wallander

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 22 Aug. 2013
I mean the book itself was good, but the cover showed some prior heavy use - however it was still a good book, thanks!

Faceless Killers: Kurt Wallander
Faceless Killers: Kurt Wallander

5.0 out of 5 stars ;), 22 Aug. 2013
I loved the book itself and I also loved how fast the book has managed to arrive. Upon that the book was in a very neat condition and the only signs of wear were on the spine (just like with any book!) and apart from that it looked like NEW. Everything i paid for ;)

The White Lioness: Kurt Wallander
The White Lioness: Kurt Wallander

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 22 Aug. 2013
Almost like new! I was really surprised at how fast the delivery arrived and with the condition of the book - only signs of use is on the spine (just with like any used book!) and apart from that it looks brand new!

Access To History: Great Britain and the Irish Question 1798-1921 Second Edition
by Paul Adelman

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 22 Aug. 2013
I really wasn't expecting a really cool new book, however what I received I was really displeased with :(
The cover itself I have no problem with as it shows signs of use, however the pages is what the real problem is
The previous owner (many owners) used to highlight the pages HEAVILY as well as using pen to make notes and circle things
Some pages is just pure highlighter, and I'm just a bit disappointed because such description was not specified in the description :(
Sorry that I don't like it but paying almost £7 I expected something a bit....better?

The Woman in Black [DVD]
The Woman in Black [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

2.0 out of 5 stars HAHAAHAHAHAH, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Woman in Black [DVD] (DVD)
So I ordered this DVD and just received it, Upon opening I saw the DVD box which is covered in all sort of glue from the previous stickers. I mean really? Couldn't you at least try and clean it? Fearing the worst I looked at the DVD itself to see how scratched it is...oh man was it scratched and dirty :') At least after cleaning it, it doesn't skip....