Profile for Lottie > Reviews

Content by Lottie

Lottie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LADIES STORM LACE UP PREMIUM LEATHER UPPER WATERPROOF WALKING/HIKING TREKKING BOOT, SIZE UK 7
Offered by footloose.shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars 8 months life span., 20 May 2016
Very comfy footwear, I wear them nearly every day to wall my dog so get a fair amount of usage but no extreme conditions and never used more than 40 mins on average at a time. Purchases in October and they have now split, I would like my boots to last at least a year. 8 months isn't long enough in my opinion.

Fossil Ladies Mini Riley Watch Es2879 With Silver Coloured Dial, Stone Encrusted Topring, Stainless Steel Case And Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars I love thiswatch, 19 Dec. 2014
I love this watch, it goes with everything, I wear it every day and it doesn't look too dressy but when I am dressed up it doesn't look out of place. I've had it 18 months and it's still working fine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I now save money on bread as I don't waste too much as I can now cut it straight, 19 Dec. 2014
Cheap knife and I think I now save money on bread as I don't waste too much as I can now cut it straight.

Breville VST026 4 Slice Sandwich Press Stainless Steel
Breville VST026 4 Slice Sandwich Press Stainless Steel

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm quite pleased with this sandwich press, 19 Dec. 2014
I'm quite pleased with this sandwich press. It does toasties but not quite as I expected, they're ok. They do squash down quite a lot.

Speedo Women's Essential Endurance+ Medalist Swimsuit - Navy, 38 inch
Speedo Women's Essential Endurance+ Medalist Swimsuit - Navy, 38 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm size 14 and bought a size 38, fits ..., 19 Dec. 2014
I'm size 14 and bought a size 38, fits fab and is lovely to swim in. No chance of any escaping booby :)

Braun Silk Epil 5 SE5780 Women's Epilator Electric Hair Removal (5 Extra Attachments Fully Washable)

1.0 out of 5 stars it hurts really bad!!, 19 Dec. 2014
I've used this once, it hurts really bad!!! I don't know what else to say really I wish I hadn't bothered.

Liroyal Shaped Painted Hole Wooden Buttons (Pack Of 25pcs)
Liroyal Shaped Painted Hole Wooden Buttons (Pack Of 25pcs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
Love them and service through the supplier was excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of fair hair to remove so this product is brilliant, it definatly is suitable for sensitive skin, 19 Dec. 2014
I have really sensitive skin and a little amount of fair hair to remove so this product is brilliant, it definatly is suitable for sensitive skin. I used to get very sore skin the day of use with Veet, then a few days of dry sensitive skin but I don't even get a tingle with this.

Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop
Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second steam cleaner and is definatly better than the last one, 19 Dec. 2014
This is my second steam cleaner and is definatly better than the last one. I chose this one because you add detergent so when you clean the floors you get a nice fresh smell. You can choose whether to use detergent or not. When used as a hand held steamer the detergent doesn't get dispensed. The hand held steamer is ok, i'm pleased to have one but not sure how much use it will get. It doesn't clean like shown on the shopping channels.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2015 12:37 PM GMT

Deb Swarfega Orange Hand Cleaner 4 L with Pump
Deb Swarfega Orange Hand Cleaner 4 L with Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
I find swarfega difficult to get hold of so buying in bulk suites me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4