Profile for J. Gray > Reviews

Content by J. Gray

J. Gray "J Gray" (Dundee, Scotland)

LE 12 Watt E27 LED Bulbs, Brightest 75 Watt Incandescent Bulbs Equivalent,1010lm, Warm White, Medium Screw,LED Bulbs
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
Fitted nicely into our our door light fitting, brighter than I expected and a nice warm light given off.

Canada Green Grass Seed 1Kg x 5 Packs. 5Kg Bulk Offer. Coverage up to 235 Sq Metres
Offered by BoydsOfWorcester

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be doing the job, 4 May 2014
Seed went down three weeks ago. A combination of overseeding the existing lawn and extending the lawn into what can only be described as mud. Could see growth after the 14 days suggested on the packet which I didn't expect being up in Scotland. After a further week we have a nice inch or so of growth, even in the muddy shady areas. Will likely top it up in a few weeks with the remaining bag to try and address the patchiness in coverage (I did it by hand).

Pure Evoke D2 with Bluetooth Portable DAB/FM Radio - Domino
Pure Evoke D2 with Bluetooth Portable DAB/FM Radio - Domino

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all rounder, 2 Jan. 2014
We have used ours as a nice addition to our kitchen. It's been about ten years since I last had a DAB radio so was curious to see how things had progressed.

The sound quality is surprisingly good for a single speaker unit, stations pack plenty of punch with decent range and bass. As for reception, in my area at eaat it picks up the national stations without having to touch the aerial, locals need it pointed up but not extended. No crackling, bubbling or any of the other noises I have been used too from DAB.

The bluetooth is also a fantastic addition, allowing me to stream spotify, iplayer etc from my phone or laptop providing an unlimited range of listening.

We bought ours with the charge-pak battery providing that extra bit of flexibility.

All in all, a fantastic product.

Original Manicure Set Contains Scissors, Mini Nail Clippers and Delicate file In Pink
Offered by Helyco

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy 3 year old, 25 Aug. 2013
Bought these as my three year old needed a replacement pair of nail scissors. Pink was a perfect choice to cut down on the inevitable drama that cutting nails creates. Have only used the scissors so far but while we haven't completely eradicated the drama, they work as expected and make the process that little bit quicker and easier.

Wired-up BT 10m Telephone Extension Cable Suitable for BT and Other Networks
Wired-up BT 10m Telephone Extension Cable Suitable for BT and Other Networks
Offered by Logic-Sale

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 25 Aug. 2013
Hard to add much to this, it's a nice long extension cable. It's as well made as these things get.

Rolson 61008 250mm Telescopic Squeegee
Rolson 61008 250mm Telescopic Squeegee

4.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps I need a little more practice, 25 Aug. 2013
Bought to help with cleaning the windows in the communal stairwell. The sponge part is fantastic and does the job effortlessly, although the stairs ended up just as soaked as the windows did. The squeege isn't quite as fantastic, at least on my first go. Very clean but a little streaky on my first attempt. Perhaps it just needs a little more practice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow shoes, 29 Mar. 2011
Bought these boots after the snow at the end of 2010 as an alternative to being out and about in trainers! So far, so good, the boots have kept my feet warm and dry. I've also found them to be surprisingly comfortable. I've not taken them out into the wilderness but have happily covered miles with the pram around home.

For the price it's hard to go wrong.