Profile for T. Nisbet > Reviews

Content by T. Nisbet

T. Nisbet (Where ever the movie takes me)

yacooler Top Totem Accurate Cobb Stainless Steel Spinning Top Silver
yacooler Top Totem Accurate Cobb Stainless Steel Spinning Top Silver
Offered by XY Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little spinning top, 22 Jun. 2017
Nice little spinning top. Did have a few scuff on it so wasn't totally shiny. But looks like the top from inception unlike the one I got in my briefcase edition Blu-ray. Has inception etched or lasered on and it does spin for over 2 minutes on a smooth surface. Well worth £1.29😀

Strain: Season 1 Premium [Blu-ray] [US Import]
Strain: Season 1 Premium [Blu-ray] [US Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over Twilight....vampires just got cool again, 13 Aug. 2016
The strain is a fresh new take on vampires which I really enjoyed. Each has their own tastes but I would highly recommend you give this a go if you like the walking dead or similar shows. I bought the collectors edition for the master packaging which is very good for the price. Not as big or as detailed as walking dead packaging, but sat on the shelf from a few feet away it looks awesome. Very happy with my purchase.

*this is region A but works on my UK ps3

The Dark Knight Trilogy (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
The Dark Knight Trilogy (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Offered by N-Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Knight Trilogy dvd boxset, 18 May 2013
If you are thinking of buying this item then you know how great the movies are. I am just letting people know how cool the box set is. The box has a lenticular sleeve which when moved shows the 3 different batman logos that represent all 3 films. I found this amazing and cannot be fully understood until viewed in person. I am a bluray guy and don't get many dvd's now. But after seeing this in a shop I decided to return my bluray trilogy and ordered this from Amazon instead. And at a cheaper price too!

The Bourne Supremacy [Blu-ray][Region Free]
The Bourne Supremacy [Blu-ray][Region Free]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Bourne for greatness, 24 May 2009
This is along with the other Bourne films some of the best action films I have ever seen. There is also great storylines as well but I am not going to say anymore as I don't want to spoil anything about these fims.

The picture quality on the bluray for me is very good. I have a 22" monitor running at 1920*1080p so it is very good, but I think for those that have a larger tv the picture will be so much better. The audio is awsome!!! Using an hdmi cable really makes such a big difference. I have the worst speakers on my monitor but through the bluray on my ps3 and the hdmi cable I am getting the most crisp and clear audio I have ever heard.

There are some good extras which can be accessed during the movie. This is not really my cup of tea as aren't commenteries but if you like this this disc has them.

Do yourself a favour, forget bond and go buy these!!!