Profile for Mrs. K. Webb > Reviews

Content by Mrs. K. Webb

Mrs. K. Webb "kathrine4" (UK)

Theme Park - NEW
Theme Park - NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars very fun, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Theme Park - NEW (App)
I've been playing this game for a few months now and I am enjoying it a lot. You can spend money to purchase super tickets but if your patient like me this is the game to play.

Jojo's Fashion Show World Tour Express
Jojo's Fashion Show World Tour Express

1.0 out of 5 stars appalled at this., 16 Feb. 2013
I recently brought this game. Stupid of me not to read the reviews before purchasing the game. I paid £1.25 just to exit the game before I started it. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. They really shouldn't have this game on the kindle if if isn't cut out for it. I would definitely get my money back for this. Such a shame as this is a wonderful game.

World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack (PC/Mac)
World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack (PC/Mac)
Offered by Digitalville UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Lich King, 9 Feb. 2009
Having Played WOW over the past 2 years, I was pretty excited about the prospect of WOTLK coming out, with its whole new content Northrend and being able to level to 80.
However i was to say the least disappointed. Yes there are a few quests that are very different, and particularly watching the enviroment changing in Icecrown as you complete each hub set of Quests is pretty cool.
But again a lot of the Quests are still like TBC, kill this amount of animals, talk to this person etc etc.
I was to be honest i guess waiting for something completely different, but it almost feels like Blizzard ran out of ideas half way through and said lets just chuck in some quests the same as in OL but give the npc a different name no-one will notice.
I used love playing this game day in and out but now find it hard to get motivated to log on anymore.
This is great for first time WOW players as it a great game to play for the first time, but for those who already have TBC, dont rush oput to get it unless you have absolutely nothing else to do.

Rome: Total War (PC)
Rome: Total War (PC)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 6 Jun. 2005
This review is from: Rome: Total War (PC) (Video Game)
Having been a big fan of total war series i couldnt wait for this game to come out, and yes i wasnt disapointed.
This game is harder than the other total wars which is great as it doesnt become repetitive.
The graphics are fantastic, and the battles are brilliant.
Patience i find is a vertue on this game as it takes a long time to win, i have been playing as the Bruti for several hundred hours it feels and still not covered half the world.
I would recomend this game to anyone who love the total war series and anyone with a lot of patience.

Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer Gold
Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer Gold

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 13 Jan. 2005
I was bought this for xmas 04 as i have been a keen stitcher for some years and wanted to try my hand at designing my own, what a waste of time that was. First it has no manual to hand and the instructions at the beginning of the program are of no help what so ever, i am not a computer moran and know my way round a pc very well but this program is so arse about face that i could probably design one myself better.
However i have persevered and fiddled about and worked it out for myself, and managed to creat my first picture of my dog, saved it came back a few hours later and there was my design looking the same as it did when i first started, yes i know what your all thinking i didnt save it( oh how wrong you are) this software has had no thought put into it and if you a complete novice or even an expert DONT BUY IT find another avoid this at all costs
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2008 1:12 PM BST