Profile for Jackie Wilkinson > Reviews

Content by Jackie Wilkinson

Jackie Wilkinson

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item!, 12 Jan. 2014
This is solid, well made, adaptable and according to my 10 year old Grandson the best present ever! Judging by the hours he spends on it drawing I think he means it!

Caseit Child Friendly Chunky Rubberised Protective Case Cover with Built-in Stand for iPad 3/iPad 4 with Retina Display - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable when you need to share your IPAD!, 1 Dec. 2013
I bought this in the hope I could happily agree to pass over my IPAD when my grandchildren visited and wanted to use it to play games on and it works! It is robust, colourful and easy to fit. The ability for it to act as a stand as well is a great feature as it is really secure and the rubber cover does not slide or wobble all over the place no matter how much the table is jogged while they are watching a Video! They can take Photos with the case still on so the IPAD is completely protected in whatever they are doing and I have stopped worrying about it getting damaged!

Kit Artist Paintbrush Stylus with Rubber Tip Compatible with most Capacitive Touch Screens including iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Smartphones and Tablets - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea., 30 Oct. 2013
I was looking for a present for my Grandson who is 10 and I came across this Paint Brush Stylus. It is much better than the picture suggests, it is a good size, well weighted, quite robust and has proved great fun for him to use. My son downloaded several free painting apps on to the IPAD and it is providing hours of entertainment for all the family now. It was especially welcomed on a long car journey recently as it easily passed the time and it is loved by my daughter in law as they can paint anywhere they like now and it is 100% mess free. I did think it might get easily damaged but because the bristles wind up it is protected and seems to be no problem. The stylus is a bonus for my granddaughter who is 8 as she finds it easier to use this than her finger to hit the right key when playing word games now! I would definitely recommend this for any age group.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2016 8:04 AM GMT