Profile for Brent Bagley > Reviews

Content by Brent Bagley

Brent Bagley

HardCore Fitness HardCore Foam Roller for Fast Pain Relief and Easing Tight Muscles with Workout Guide E-Book - Black
Offered by AQO

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've bought for a long time!!, 29 Mar. 2016
Getting fed up with lower back pain and thigh pain. A customer of mine who had recently completed a phisiotherapy course, suggested it could be my Iliotibial band (which I must admit I had never heard of) and to buy a foam roller and said the Hardcore fitness roller was one of the best, without paying silly money.
I couldn't believe the difference it made after just the first use! I didn't realise the results massage can achieve.
Nice company to deal with aswell. You get the impression they are very passionate about their product.

GMC GID12 12 V Impact Driver
GMC GID12 12 V Impact Driver

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 20 Jun. 2015
After using it to drive two screws in, the 'forward/reverse' switch failed and the driver wouldn't work and I had to return it!
Decided to spend a bit more and went for a better quality tool.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to replace., 4 May 2014
I'd had my shaver for 5 years before I decided it wasn't giving a smooth shave.
The replacement head arrived and I was very surprised hoe easy it was th fit, just clicks in! Now I have a shaver that's like new!

Bosch IXO Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver with Right Angle Adapter and Easy Reach Adapter, 3.6 V Battery, 1.3 Ah

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of kit!, 4 May 2014
As a professional curtain and blind fitter, I find this tool invaluable. Takes ages to charge fully, but a great piece of kit. I'm on my second one now, as the only downside with a lot of use, is the flex on the charger 'splits' exposing the copper wire, meaning it won't charge. Apart from that, a very handy tool!

ProAction 5 Sheet 10 Litre Strip Cut Shredder
ProAction 5 Sheet 10 Litre Strip Cut Shredder

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 4 May 2014
Excellent value. The shredder was 'as new' apart from some shredded paper inside the unit, which was left after being tested before despatch. What do you expect for less than £7.00!!!