Profile for JustJan > Reviews

Content by JustJan

JustJan

Page: 1 | 2
20 PCS Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen - Black, Blue, Pink, Silver, Light Blue, Green, Gold, White, Purple, Red Touch Screen Stylus Pen for iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3; iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5; iPod Touch 2, iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5 iPad Mini; HTC One X, One S, One V, Desire S, Desire HD, Sensation, Sensation XE, Sensation XL; Samsung Galaxy S1, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Mini, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy W, Galaxy Y, Ace, Ace Plus, Ace 2; Sony Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia T, Xperia Miro, Xperia Tipo, Xperia Arc, Xperia Neo, Xperia Ray; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 / P5110, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 / P3110, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7100, Galaxy Tab 7.0 P5200, Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 / N8010; Blackberry Playbook; Google Nexus 7; Motorolla XOOM; Dell Streak; Sony Xperia Tablet S; Acer Iconia Tab; Asus Transformer Pad; HP TouchPad; HTC Flyer and All Other Phones, Tablets and Devices with a Capacitive Touchscreen
Offered by petty commodities

5.0 out of 5 stars Large amount, little price., 15 Jun. 2014
I get through a lot of these so decided to go for the bigger bundle this time. Delivery was good, choice of colours are great. Pens do exactly what they are meant to do and, in my opinion, last just as long as any others. I shall definitely be buying these again, although it won't be for some while yet. Great buy.

Pony Aluminium Wool Needles for Sewing up Knitting
Pony Aluminium Wool Needles for Sewing up Knitting
Offered by Amberskies Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great needles, 15 Jun. 2014
I wish I had found these years ago. My sight is not as it was and I struggled to even thread a big darning needle. These are amazing! I've only needed to use the smallest of the set so far, I had some sewing up to do, but one heck of a lot more tidying up of wool ends.....this made the job of threading them through so much easier than using a crochet hook. What a clever invention. Ideal for anyone with failing eyesight or even for children who have yet to master threading a needle. Excellent product.

Purelite Swivel-Head Portable Craft Lamp, Plastic, White
Purelite Swivel-Head Portable Craft Lamp, Plastic, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lamp., 15 Jun. 2014
I bought this as a replacement bedside lamp as I do like to knit and crochet before going to sleep. I find it does exactly what it says it does....great daylight lamp, long enough cord, doesn't get hot, exactly what I needed. Delivery was faster than said, so no grumbles at all.

COSTA COFFEE TRAVEL MUG CUP DOUBLE WALL 450ML
COSTA COFFEE TRAVEL MUG CUP DOUBLE WALL 450ML
Offered by Colour Maze

1.0 out of 5 stars Looking to buy a new one, 15 Jun. 2014
Looking on here to see what the prices are like and am totally shocked at this company selling an item for twice the price it is in the Costa shop.....and how they can say it is 8TIMES the proper cost originally beats me. This is a CON MERCHANT....do yourself a favour - go to Costa and get it for £3.00 brand new. It keeps your drink hot for an hour, fits most Tassimo machines, or you can pop in Costa and they will fill it for you at regular price. I love mine.....so does my hubby....hence I need another one. I shall be going to Costa for my new one!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2015 5:51 PM BST

Make Your Own Kindle Cover - VOLUME 3 - THE SILLY AND ADORABLE PLUSH KITTY-CAT COVERS (Fun, Easy, (And Cheap) No-Sew Kindle Covers For The Frugal Do-It-Yourselfer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 28 July 2013
Thought this book would be a little more inspiring, was disappointed with what it had to offer. Might be fun for a youngster though.

What About Now (Int'l Amazon Standard version)
What About Now (Int'l Amazon Standard version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jovilicious, 28 July 2013
If you love Bon Jovi, then you are going to love this. Excellent. Love the variety of pace, the soft, the loud, the slow, the rock....all I wanted and more.

Far from the East End: The moving story of an evacuee's survival and search for home

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 28 July 2013
First book of a possible series, book 2 "The GI Bride" is also available. Thoroughly enjoyed the book and quickly got hold of the second. Love that it is a true story.....eagerly awaiting the third book which I hope will follow. A good book for those who like stories from that era.

Dazzle Doll Designs (Clothespin Dolls)
Dazzle Doll Designs (Clothespin Dolls)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 28 July 2013
Found it rather boring. Had hoped it would be useful for the girls at youth group, but they have far better ideas of their own.

LEATHER FLIP SERIES CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI I8190 (LIGHT BLUE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 July 2013
The colour is true and exactly what I wanted. My phone fits perfectly. It also has some slots inside that could hold a top-up card or anything of similar size, though I haven't needed to use them. It seems very well made, I have been using it daily since it arrived, very promptly I might add, and it does its job extremely well.

The GI Bride
The GI Bride

5.0 out of 5 stars Left me wanting more, 28 July 2013
This review is from: The GI Bride (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this second book in the series, I like stories of this era, especially the true ones as in this case. I guess I may have to wait some time for the third book, but I can't wait to find out what happened next in this lady's life.

Page: 1 | 2