Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Pennz > Reviews

Norstar BioMagnetics NS125 Magnetic Neck Wrap
Norstar BioMagnetics NS125 Magnetic Neck Wrap
Offered by KIKI Health

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 13 Nov. 2014
I think this does have some benefit especially with my headaches. It is well made but does make you very warm as it is made from neoprene, it is lightweight and comfortable to wear under clothing.

JSG Accessories® Radio FM Transmitter for MP3 MP4 Players, Apple iPod iPhone, NOKIA, SONY, SAMSUNG, HTC
Offered by JSG Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars IPhone music in my car, hurrah !, 24 July 2014
Cheap, cheerful but does what it says it will, happy.

Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 4.5 Tog, Single
Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 4.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight & comfy, 24 July 2014
Lovely lightweight quilt, it does smell when you first open it, but I left it to air for a few days and is now fine, I bought it for my campervan.

Hot Water Bottle neck - brambleberry
Hot Water Bottle neck - brambleberry
Offered by Geschenkbox GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, 28 Feb. 2014
Up until today I have been trying to balance a regular hot water bottle over my shoulders & neck but now I have this I am really happy, filling can be a little awkward but I read someone else's review and I balance in a washing up bowl whilst filling, it also has a great zipped cover that is easy to put on and off.

Lowepro Apex 20 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Lowepro Apex 20 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey, but worth it, 28 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my lumix TZ40, it's a great fit with room for a spare battery should you need one, but I think the best feature is the hidden pouch that contains a built in waterproof jacket. The jacket only covers the front & sides of the case, but if your wearing the case via the neck strap then the back of it is against your body anyway. A nice feature, that the majority do not seem to have.

SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 7-inch Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand, Bonus: + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen + SAVFY Cleaning Cloth (for Galaxy Tab 3 7" INCH P3200/ P3210, WiFi or 3G+WiFi) (flip stand WHITE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but .., 29 Dec. 2013
The case is nice and does offer protection, but I do believe the fit could be better, it is quite difficult to use the back button on my device whilst the case is on and generally take it out of the case to use it !

Fly London Womens Marv Black/Blue Stich Boots P210797004 5 UK, 38 EU
Fly London Womens Marv Black/Blue Stich Boots P210797004 5 UK, 38 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Yumm, 8 Nov. 2013
I love these patent boots from fly, they are super stylish and very comfortable. I especially like the baby blue stitching, which the picture doesn't really show you so well. The only reason I'm giving them a 4 star is because I'm yet to wear them in the rain, so have not tested how waterproof they are, I own a pair of fly teal mes boots too and although I love them also they are dreadful in puddles ! The Marv boot is similar to a dm but with a bit more style.

Foolproof Machine Quilting
Foolproof Machine Quilting
by Mary Mashuta

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't !, 17 April 2012
I was greatly dissapointed with this book, I bought it after reading positive reviews, personally I founded the the book less informative than I was expecting, and the worst was the fact the the fabrics used throughout were so old fashioned and very busy that you could not really see the stitching anyway, one would think that if you were trying to show case a stitching technique that you would have fabrics and pictures to demonstrate it, in my opinion look elsewhere !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best invention ever !, 1 July 2011
I have been to many festivals and high on my list of priorities is Travel John, absolutely brilliant for both males and females I never get caught out at night, once you try them you will not look back.

Page: 1 | 2