Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Steve Leigh > Reviews

Content by Steve Leigh

Steve Leigh

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers (Previous generation - 7th)

1.0 out of 5 stars What are you on about?, 10 Jan. 2016
I have never bought a Kindle from Amazon. I bought mine from Tesco. I'm sure that if I had bought it from Amazon it would have been just as good though.

Cut
Cut

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut by the Slits, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Cut (Audio CD)
I don't know why it has taken me so long toi add this classic to my collection. It sounds like nothing else I've ever heard. Magnificent

Goodbye Jumbo
Goodbye Jumbo
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Rediscovered Gem, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Goodbye Jumbo (Audio CD)
Fabulous album that I first bought on cassette in the late 80s. I went to see the band this year and was so impressed I have bought the entire back catalogue.

Psychedelic Jungle
Psychedelic Jungle

5.0 out of 5 stars Another blast from the past, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Psychedelic Jungle (Audio CD)
What a great noise this band made. Like no other artists. Listen and go crazy. Dance like no one can seeyou.

Snapshot
Snapshot
Offered by Squirrelsounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Newcomers show the way, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Snapshot (Audio CD)
Best album i have heard this year. They sound like the Feelgoods and if I didn't know their ages I would have thought they had been playing for years.