Profile for N G Marsh > Reviews

Special Assorted Felt Pack - 10 Sheets in Assorted Colours
Special Assorted Felt Pack - 10 Sheets in Assorted Colours
Offered by The Factory Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 20 May 2014
Nice selection of colours, delivered quickly. Good value for money. I have used the felt for lots of different craft projects with my daughters. I would recommend and buy again.

Pampers Baby Dry (Midi +) Nappies Mega Box - Size 3+ (92 Nappies)
Pampers Baby Dry (Midi +) Nappies Mega Box - Size 3+ (92 Nappies)
Offered by Emaan Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't think these were pampers, 20 May 2014
I have bought pampers on Amazon before and they were fine however this batch seemed to be of a lower standard than usual. They leaked and did not keep my son dry throughout the night. In the end I used them in the day when I change him more often and used the baby dry nappies I had bought from Asda at night, which looked the same but did not leak.I haven't bought nappies online again have found that if I keep an eye on the supermarket deals I can stock up and make it just a cheap that way.

High Grade - 1 Kilo kg - Hollow Fibre Stuffing / Filling / Fill Toys, Pillows, Cushion Covers
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 20 May 2014
Good delivery, exactly as described, Good value for money. Prefect for making felt toys with my daughters. Would recommend product

KS2 Maths - Mental Maths Buster (with audio tests)
KS2 Maths - Mental Maths Buster (with audio tests)
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 May 2014
Product was recommended by my daughters teacher and it helped us to focus on her Maths ready for SATS and to help us help her at home.

64 SQ FT Interlocking Multicoloured EVA Soft Foam Exercise Floor Mats
64 SQ FT Interlocking Multicoloured EVA Soft Foam Exercise Floor Mats
Offered by KD & Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 20 May 2014
The flooring is great value for money, it was delivered quickly. I have used it in our conservatory for my 6 month old son to crawl around on. I have been so impressed that I have ordered another pack to finish it off. Looks great and makes my conservatory into a lovely bright playroom.