Profile for P. Hulme > Reviews

Content by P. Hulme

P. Hulme

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Desigual Womens Bols Broklyn Tropicana 3001 U Messenger Bag 40X53353001U Rot/Fresa One Size
Price: 16.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Bags!, 3 July 2014
I bought this for my friend and she loves it, now looking for one for myself.
The detail on these bags is really fab, and the colours are amazing.
Regards Pamela.H.

The Bridge: Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
The Bridge: Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sofia Helin
Price: 25.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 7 Jun 2014
Fantastic series, I did watch it on TV, now I can watch it whenever I want!!!!!

Really good price, and delivery.

Everything 100% Thank you.

Braquo Season 1 & 2 [DVD]
Braquo Season 1 & 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jean-Hugues Anglade
Price: 21.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these !!, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Braquo Season 1 & 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Sorry I have not even watched it yet, but I am sure it will be great!! I wanted to finish "Salamander" first, that was really amazing. Also I was watching "The Protectors" series 1 & 2, brilliant. So now I can watch "Braquo" .
I really liked The Protectors" does anyone know if there is to be a third series?
Regards P.Hulme

How To Use GoPro Hero 3 Cameras: The Adventure Sports Edition: The Essential Field Guide For HERO 3+ And HERO 3 Cameras
by Jordan Hetrick
Price: 12.92

5.0 out of 5 stars "A Prezi", 21 Jan 2014
I purchased this book for my son for Christmas, we had got him the Gopro Hero3 and I thought it might help.
He has taken it away snow boarding with him so it must be good.
Regards Pam H

SNAP FASTENERS PRESS STUDS 6 sets 15mm Plastic
SNAP FASTENERS PRESS STUDS 6 sets 15mm Plastic
Offered by Pebbles Gems
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!!, 21 Jan 2014
I purchased these to help keep my duvets together and they work perfectly.
I did read someone else had done this, so it was a borrowed idea, but it is great.
Regards Pam H

Fly London Women's Yia Leather Camel Platforms Heels P500324004 5 UK
Fly London Women's Yia Leather Camel Platforms Heels P500324004 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fly The Best", 10 Jan 2014
This is my fifth pair of "Fly" and I love them all. My only regret was that I did order "Camel" colour and was very pleased to find that colour. When they came they were dark brown, very dark brown. I was sad, but after trying them on I kept them. they are very trendy, not camel, but very nice.
They were a brilliant price, delivered very prompt, very good seller. The pluses took over the colour upset.
I will give a bit of info about "Fly" they are always very good on size. If you are a size 5, get a size 5.
Regards Pamela.

3 DVD Box Father Brown Complete Series 1 - BBC - Mark Williams - Region 2 - English Audio - European Import
Dvd ~ Mark Williams
Offered by megamoviestore
Price: 7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars "Magic", 8 Jan 2014
Hi Everyone. I am very happy to see that we have "Series "2" of Mark Williams as "Father Brown" he is the greatest. A little sad that we have a new Police Chief, did not feel Tom Chambers as good. Time will tell.

Also see that Series 1, is available on DVD but why is it an Import costing 24.99? Seems a high price, and why an Import!

Any way great to watch; BBC 1. Mon/Fri 02. 15. its a must.
Regards Pamela H.

Person of Interest - Season 2 [DVD]
Person of Interest - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Caviezel
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dejavu!!, 8 Jan 2014
Hi Everyone!!!! I really feel I wrote a similar letter last year about this great programme. It has disappeared again. Last year they took it off in October and it came back 27th Jan. Now series 2 seems to have done the same.
Am I right. I just cannot find it. I do have it on the h/d from 24/10/13 until the 19/12/13 and then nothing! They so annoy me the way they treat the viewers, just keep us in the dark!
Does anyone know about this.?
Regards Pam Hulme

Songs of Garden Birds: The Definitive Audio Guide to British Garden Birds
Songs of Garden Birds: The Definitive Audio Guide to British Garden Birds
by British Library
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Can anybody help!, 8 Jan 2014
I have read all your comments on this cd and thought you could perhaps tell me if this would solve , or help to, my problem, the cd does sound good.
I live semi-rural area. Open grass spaces, fields at the back and happily get many birds in my garden.
Sadly my next door neighbour dislikes, cats, dogs, birds, trees, bushes, etc. Because I get birds in my garden, and I do feed them. He had installed a very large sonic bird frightener, it makes the most dreadful noise and he has it switched on from 08.00 till dark. I wondered if I played this cd whilst I work in the garden it would help drown the noise of the machine?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards "Pamela h"

Agatha Christie's Marple - Series 1-5 Complete [DVD]
Agatha Christie's Marple - Series 1-5 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia McKenzie
Price: 39.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss Marple "The Greatest", 26 Dec 2013
I have of course watched all these twenty stories over the years, with the great "Miss Marple" and I am thinking of buying this box set. I understand twenty discs, series 1-5, two Miss Marple, Geraldine McEwan and Julia McKenzie.

Can someone kindly explain how this works, how many "Geraldine" and how many "Julia". I was all set to purchase "Joan Hickson" box set, but after reading all the comments, I have decided on this one.

I do feel this was something I should have known, but I have been so involved with "Poirot" lately, I just cannot remember.

Thank you for your help, keep watching.
Regards. Pam.H.