Profile for mum of three > Reviews

Content by mum of three

mum of three "teepee" (scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Oco HD Smart Wi-Fi Video Monitoring Camera
Oco HD Smart Wi-Fi Video Monitoring Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab quality camera at a great price, 10 July 2017
This is a fabulous camera, easy to install and use. Connect to it via your phone/ laptop etc. from anywhere! Also available is cloud storage for your clips. Camera picture quality is great - you can even zoom in. This device also records sound. There is also a talk facility and a night view facility. I love this camera and use it regularly to check on my home when I am away.

Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars good product does ehat it promises, 20 Feb. 2017
great product does what it says very useful for cleaning keyboards and awkward places

iPhone 6s Plus Case, JETech Apple iPhone 6s/6 Plus Case 5.5 Inch Bumper Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back for iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6 Pus 5.5 Inch - 0701
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case, 21 Mar. 2016
Great cover - the cover was shipped quickly. The product was much better than I expected. The case is softer at the sides, to allow you to use the buttons easily. Very happy with my purchase.

Anker SlimShell (LIFETIME WARRANTY) Ultra-Slim & Light Protective Case Compatible with iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s

5.0 out of 5 stars worth buying, 14 Dec. 2015
great case, good price - sturdy and feels durable fits the iphone 6s very well.. Hopefully my son will keep this on his phone to ensure it is protected.

New Soft Silicone Rubber Case Skin Sleeve Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 10 in 1 Mega Pack in BLACK,WHITE,PINK,RED,BLUE,BABY BLUE,ORANGE,GREEN,YELLOW,PURPLE

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase, 29 Jan. 2015
Great value for money - these covers fit the Samsung galaxy iii mini perfectly. Colours are as shown. Haven't found any fault with these so far and would buy again. You can't go wrong especially at this price!

Kobwa(TM) Black Fashion Women Wool Chunky Knit Braided Beanie Hat Baggy Beret For Winter M Size With Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 10 Nov. 2014
The hat itself is good value for money. Nice and Soft - seems well made but time will tell. I would not class this as a beanie hat - its more like a beret. We received a free necklace rather than a keyring - which my daughter was equally happy with. Delivery took a couple of weeks, but this timescale was inline with what was published, when I made the purchased.

I'd buy this again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lights out for a great sleep, 18 July 2014
wow I couldn't believe this would actually work when I first tried it but I was so surprised to find it really did. I get a truly refreshed and uninterrupted full night's sleep when I use this product. I've monitored my sleep pattern - some nights using this product and some nights without it. Don't know if it works for everyone but it certainly did for me and my kids. We just use a few sprays around the bedroom just before lights out... then it's lights out for us all until morning! I love this product. Try the lavender - this was our favourite scent.

Jazooli Super Bright 9 LED Mini Torch Flashlight Light - Red
Jazooli Super Bright 9 LED Mini Torch Flashlight Light - Red
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars fab pocket torches, 5 Jan. 2014
Really great torches - much more powerful and bright than I had expected considering their size and the price. I bought three and I am very pleased with my purchase. These also come supplied with batteries. Definitely a good buy - you won't be disappointed

Aurora 12-inch Dreamy Eyes Soft Toy Chihuahua
Aurora 12-inch Dreamy Eyes Soft Toy Chihuahua

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 6 Nov. 2013
This cute Chihuahua soft toy arrived as expected - really soft and fluffy and with the biggest eyes and ears. My friend's daughter smiled widely when she unwrapped this gift and hasn't put it down since. This soft toy is well made - I was very happy with my purchase.

Birkenstock Madrid, Unisex-Adults Sandals, Black (Schwarz), 5.5 UK (39 EU)
Birkenstock Madrid, Unisex-Adults Sandals, Black (Schwarz), 5.5 UK (39 EU)
Offered by TOWER London

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at its best, 6 Nov. 2013
Its winter and I am still wearing them around the house! I bought these for my holiday to Turkey, back in May. I wanted a sandal that was very comfortable, easy to wear and would not heat my feet up. I made a great choice with Birkenstock. Once you have worn Birkenstock you won't buy anything else. Unfortunately my children have tried my sandals on and now want a pair each! I would suggest that if you do buy these for your holiday, wear them for a few weeks before you go to get used to them. After that you won't want to take them off your feet!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3