Profile for MIghtyquin69 > Reviews

Content by MIghtyquin69

MIghtyquin69

Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) SODIMM 204-Pin Memory for Mac - CT2C8G3S160BMCEU

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference it's made!, 18 Oct. 2016
I purchased this for my mid 2012 MacBook Pro which only had 4gb of RAM. I use my laptop for work and have to have lots of applications and web pages open at the same time. With the 4gb it was so slow, opening the laptop could take 3-5 minutes before being able to start work and switching between programs was noticeably tardy.

I bought this 16gb upgrade (even though a lot of sites say there's an 8gb max), it was really simple to fit (as long as you have a tiny cross head screwdriver for getting the back plate off). The RAM is placed one card on top of the other and there are little plastic clips that allow you to removed them one at a time. The new cards slotted in easily and then I just had to restart my laptop and hey presto, I now have a super fast responsive laptop again. The best £70 I could have spent.

Victor Rat Zapper Classic Electronic Trap
Victor Rat Zapper Classic Electronic Trap

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 6 Mar. 2015
So far so good. It does exactly what it says it will do. I have only had it for one day but it has successfully managed to kill a mouse that has eluded capture from a variety of other traps.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the xbox original, 4 Mar. 2014
I accidentally bought this product as I have an xbox original and didn't read the description properly! It clearly says xbox slim. The seller was really helpful and quick to communicate and helped to resolve my mistaken purchase swiftly. I can't comment on the product as i obviously couldn't get to try it out.

Invision Ultra Slim Tilt Swivel TV Wall Mount Bracket - For Most 26 - 60 Inch LED LCD Plasma & Curved TV Screens - Max VESA 400mm x 400mm - Now Includes 1.8m HDMI Cable (A2)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bit of kit, 16 Jan. 2014
I was initially sceptical about putting my 46" TV on a sub £30 bracket. I need not have been. The is an exceptionally sturdy piece of kit. It comes with a plethora of bolts to fit all manor of TVs.

I probably spent 10 minutes figuring out the alignment of the bracket which was a little confusing. The instructions are pretty worthless, this is my only negative point. However, with the slightest hint of DIY knowledge it's easy enough to figure out.

The range and smoothness of movement is excellent. If you are looking for a wall mounted bracket I would highly recommend this.

Gore Bike Wear Mens Path II Jacket - Black, X-Large
Gore Bike Wear Mens Path II Jacket - Black, X-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Boil in the bag, 12 Mar. 2013
This item is waterproof, however, so is a bin liner or a £10 plastic mac. Paying nearly £150, I expected more from the breathability of this item. I own several gore-tex items and the problem to me appears to be the "inner lining". It feels like rubber against your skin and holds the heat in beautifully. This creats a nice micro-climate inside the jacket leading to sweat building up on the inside.

As for breathability, I would rate it as poor. I don't understand the choice of the inner lining it completely negates all the benefits of gore-tex.

Save your money and buy a plastic mac for those exceptional downpours.

Panasonic TX-P50VT50B 50-inch Full HD 1080p 3D Smart VIERA LED TV with Freeview HD and Freesat HD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Picture, 26 Feb. 2013
I spent weeks looking at different TVs as my old LG 1080p LCD had given up the ghost. I was initially and I think somewhat naively put off by the 'plasma' TVs due to a belief that LED/LCD was superior. I viewed many top of the range Samsung, Sony, LG TVs but felt that none of them came close in picture quality to the VT.

This TV has a natural unforced picture with amazing black levels. I watch a lot of dark movies and I've been amazed at the extra detail that can be seen. It is also great for sport. The sound is average in my opinion, but if you are getting a TV like this then you will probably want a separate sound system for that home cinema experience anyway.

It is expensive, but having had the TV for nearly 2 months now I do not regret purchasing it one bit.