Profile for Lyn Williams > Reviews

I'm Not Just A Dog Person I'm A Lurcher Mummy -Jumbo Magnet Gift/Present
Offered by Decalarama

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2016
Just perfect

Treating Arthritis the Drug Free Way (Overcoming Common Problems)
Treating Arthritis the Drug Free Way (Overcoming Common Problems)
by Margaret Hills

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be read, just try the basic elements of the book - you'll be hooked, 21 Feb. 2016
Fantastic book, have suffered with arthritis for many years, just 3 weeks on taking cider vinegar, honey and leaving off acidic foods I feel so much better. I've lent the book to many people. Thank you

Hilife Complete Moist Beef & Cheese Dog Food 1.5kg
Hilife Complete Moist Beef & Cheese Dog Food 1.5kg
Offered by JD-MAC Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Jess, 23 Feb. 2014
I rated this a 5 star, not because I LOVE IT, but Jess my Lurcher does, it has taken me pounds to find a food (apart from the fresh beef and Tuna chunks in sunflower oil) which she will eat with obvious pleasure.

Devil Bones: (Temperance Brennan 11)
Devil Bones: (Temperance Brennan 11)
by Kathy Reichs

3.0 out of 5 stars Sad, 23 Feb. 2014
I adore Kathy, but I can see a write by formula evolving, not good. Come on Kathy, give little Temp something to get her teeth into, apart from Ryan!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 23 Feb. 2014
I love this perfume. At certain times in the aging process has an effect on a perfume, this one I have had for years, according to friends, its still the same on me.

One Watercolor a Day: A 6-Week Course Exploring Creativity Using Watercolor, Pattern, and Design (One a Day)
by Veronica Lawlor

3.0 out of 5 stars Choice and interpretation, 23 Feb. 2014
Watercolour as with any art medium, it is choice and interpretation. The book is good, but personally a little too abstract for me, but having said this I learned a lot!