Profile for Alih > Reviews

Alih

MATTEL Cars 2 - Racetrack Carry Case
MATTEL Cars 2 - Racetrack Carry Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 20 Feb. 2015
My son (2yr) has so many cars and makes, this carry case fits all of them perfectly! Would recommend highly.

Toughees Unisex-Child Duck  Wellington Boots Multi,8 UK Child Regular (26/27 EU)
Toughees Unisex-Child Duck Wellington Boots Multi,8 UK Child Regular (26/27 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Wellies, 20 Feb. 2015
I would recommend going up a size as these did come up small on my 2 year olds foot, once fitted was fab fit, you don't need to use socks, as they are fully lined already, kept my sons feet toasty warm!

iSafe Isofix DUO TRIO PLUS ISOFIX + TOP TETHER CAR SEAT Carseat Car Seat Group 1 2 3 9kg - 36kg - Racer
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Car Seat!, 20 Feb. 2015
Very easy to put safely into car, my son is 2, quite tall for his age fits this car seat perfectly, plus it also reclines for cosy super snoozes. Fits fab in New Ford Kuga.

Infinite Trolley Key - Nickel Metal Enamelled
Infinite Trolley Key - Nickel Metal Enamelled
Offered by Acrylic Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum & Dad's must Have!, 20 Feb. 2015
Fab product! Quick delivery.
This product is essential when doing any shopping with young children, it fits all trollies I've used, it's so nice, when it's raining just to leave the trolly in safe place, instead of getting you and baby soaking wet, to get your £1 back!

Urban Safari London Unisex Laptop Bag Leather Bag Leather Satchel Messenger Bag 16" Lincoln Satchel

5.0 out of 5 stars I've purchased this satchel for my husband for Christmas. ..., 9 Dec. 2014
I've purchased this satchel for my husband for Christmas. Delivery was the very next day by a courier. Size and colour looks fab! Would defo buy again from retailer.

Wow Ronnie Rocket
Wow Ronnie Rocket

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Wow Ronnie Rocket (Toy)
Brought this product for my 2 and half year old, packaging was very good well boxed, slightly disappointed with the product, my son was very excited to open the box and see the fab colours, however the button to open the rocket sticks, so my son gets a little frustrated with it, and then looses interest, which is a shame, as his imagination is fabulous at the moment, not the product I thought it would be.

Disney Mickey Mouse Table and Chair
Disney Mickey Mouse Table and Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 9 Jun. 2014
Great table and chairs very sturdy, easy to put together! This table is fab for my nearly 2 year old son, moved away from our son's high chair to table and chair was great! Would highly recommend!

Pomfitis 11111 Batya Cushioned Infant Baby Bather Bath Tub Seat (Light Blue)
Pomfitis 11111 Batya Cushioned Infant Baby Bather Bath Tub Seat (Light Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab product for little ones, 21 Mar. 2013
This product was fab when my son was 3-6 months, as he is a longer and taller baby than most, after 6 months we did not use this thereafter. It's great for younger babies, as they can just sit back and relax, and whoever is bathing them has peace of mind that this product is very safe.

Dreambaby Premium Bath Seat (Blue)
Dreambaby Premium Bath Seat (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product on the market!, 21 Mar. 2013
My son is longer and taller than most 7 and half month old babies, so when trying to find the best seat or equipment for our son to use was a struggle until we came across this bath seat !! It fab, his chunky legs are not squashed or restricted in any way, lots of room, we put a soft flannel on the back of our seat for our son, for that extra comfort, as he loves bath time! :) would highly recommend.

WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, Natural & Chemical-Free,  9 x 60 ( 540 Wipes)
WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, Natural & Chemical-Free, 9 x 60 ( 540 Wipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes on the market, 15 Mar. 2013
Even though this product isn't the cheapest, the wipes are very good, they are wet throughout the packet, they are soft for my baby's bum and face. Would highly recommend!