Profile for Mike > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Fireman
The Fireman

1.0 out of 5 stars Everyone's allowed one mistake., 9 Sept. 2017
This review is from: The Fireman (Kindle Edition)
Think Robert Mccammon and The Five
Think Deaver and Roadside Crosses
Think Koontz and the final Odd Thonas.
Now we've got this verbose nonsense out of the way perhaps we can get back to novels of the highest quality like Nos4R2

Betron Nylon Braided Reinforced Tangle Free USB to Micro USB Cable with Gold-Plated Connectors for Android, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and More (Gold)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

Final Fantasy XV: Day One Edition (PS4)
Final Fantasy XV: Day One Edition (PS4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Booooring, 31 Dec. 2016
Utter bobbins. If i want to go for an hour drive in the country i would rather do it in real life. Bored to tears this game. Very poor addition to what was once a very good franchise.

SUMMER OF THE PLAGUE (Molly Titchen Book 2)
SUMMER OF THE PLAGUE (Molly Titchen Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Plethora of Ideas, 29 Nov. 2016
Enough plots and subplots for whole series never mind a single novel. The tying up of all the threads was a tad contrived but I am a sucker for a happy ending so I shan't quibble. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Ashley Bell
Ashley Bell

1.0 out of 5 stars Verbose nonsense, 20 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Ashley Bell (Kindle Edition)
I think this is the last novel I will read by this bloke. If I hear the word fog again I will go crazy. Took ages to get to the meat of the story snd even then it made little or no sense. This could have been edited down by at least a hundred pages thus ensuring some sort of flow. Very disappointing.

The Best Of by Immaculate Fools
The Best Of by Immaculate Fools

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody dear!, 28 July 2016
Excellent compilation by a very under rated band. By the way thus is just fifteen quid on ebay.

Mirror Dreams: Number 1 in series (Leanan Kite)
Mirror Dreams: Number 1 in series (Leanan Kite)
by Catherine Webb

1.0 out of 5 stars She wrote Horatio Lyle? ?, 19 Jun. 2016
After reading the Horatio Lyle series (please let there be more In the pipeline) I was so taken with them I looked up the author. Very pleasantly surprised to discover she also penned the Kitty Peck books. Another of my favourites. On the strength of these I ordered this book. Now I know she was only 14 at the time of writing and kudos for that but this is about the book not the person. Soo disappointed. What the hell was it all about? I have read fantasy novels for many years, starting way back in 1958, but this was beyond me. I just didn't understand the whole premise and carried on reading in the hope that all would become clear. Unfortunately that was not the case and I ended up binning the damned thing. I suppose I should be grateful in that the author went to write some really brilliant novels but how she got to them from this is truly amazing.

Samsung HW-J355 120 W 2.1 Channel Wireless Soundbar Speaker System with Subwoofer (2015 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars No more subtitles for this bad boy. Highly recommended, 14 Jun. 2016
Ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday. What a difference. I can actually hear dialogue now on the most obscure channels. No more subtitles for this bad boy. Highly recommended.

The Doomsday Machine: Another Astounding Adventure of Horatio Lyle: Number 3 in series

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody good, 30 May 2016
For some reason the descriptive prise reminds me of the late, great Mr. Pratchett. Totally enamoured with these books and thus far this is probably the best. The plots are excellent in themselves but seem to provide a background for the development of the characters. Really pleased that I happened on this author and would heartily recommend her to all and sundry. Guttersnipe and bigwig alike.

Bloodborne Strategy Guide - The Ultimate Game Guide with Tips!
Bloodborne Strategy Guide - The Ultimate Game Guide with Tips!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a guide., 27 Feb. 2016
My title is is correct whereas this so called strategy guide just lists encounters with boss enemies and contains lots of screenshits.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4