Profile for aureliusmaximus > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
3" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper
3" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 25 Aug. 2016
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I have just had the best nights sleep in a very long time, I have arthritis in my hip and knee on one side and could only ever get comfortable for an hour or so at a time...................last night after putting this topper on my bed I didn't wake up once :0) I feel great this morning, I don't ache and I almost feel like doing my housework all in one day.......................almost LOL.
I highly recommend this mattress topper, mine didn't smell much either don't know if just lucky or haven't got such a sensitive nose.
Recommend,recommend,recommend. A*********.

The Jungle Book [DVD] [2016]
The Jungle Book [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Scarlett Johansson

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a watch., 12 Aug. 2016
This review is from: The Jungle Book [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
I quite enjoyed this film, though I do agree with other more negative reviews which say it is a bit boring, I did feel it lacked something and it seemed to be too short, Bill Murray's Balloo is good the bear actually looks like him LOL, the animals especially the elephants are excellent, if I had to score it out of 100 it would be a 75.

Watch it form your own opinions.

Outdoor Solar Fairy Lights Chain with 20/30/50 LED-lamps White or Multi-coloured (White, Size L: 50 Led Lights)
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty., 8 Aug. 2016
These are really nice solar fairy lights, they are also a bit more robust than some I have bought, I have them around the rose arch in my garden and there were enough to go across the cherry tree next to it, really pretty.

925 Solid Sterling Silver Daisy Chain Flower Band Ring In Sizes G -Z (S)
925 Solid Sterling Silver Daisy Chain Flower Band Ring In Sizes G -Z (S)
Offered by Red Crimson

3.0 out of 5 stars Catches on clothing., 26 Jun. 2016
I am a little disappointed with this ring, it is very pretty, however it catches on everything, it hasn't been finished smoothly and this spoils it, shame.

Compression Socks Good For Work or Travel - Size 4 - 7 - Black (Black)
Compression Socks Good For Work or Travel - Size 4 - 7 - Black (Black)
Offered by SnoWas-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars really comfortable, 2 Jun. 2016
I am a size 8 shoe and these fit perfectly, they are incredibly comfortable, so much so I have just ordered 2 more pairs.

Life of Pi
Life of Pi
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 29 May 2016
This review is from: Life of Pi (Amazon Video)
Awful film, I think I watched half an hour and much of that was fast forwarded, the acting was terrible as well, how these rubbish films get awards beats me, I haven't read the book, perhaps that is the way to go.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2016 10:30 AM BST

Room [DVD] [2016]
Room [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Brie Larson

1.0 out of 5 stars This has got to have been the most boring film I have ever seen, acting is atrocious! only watched 2/3 that was enough., 12 May 2016
This review is from: Room [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
Couldn't give zero stars

Alarm Clock Xtreme & Timer
Alarm Clock Xtreme & Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 May 2016
This review is from: Alarm Clock Xtreme & Timer (App)
I have been using this app for over a year
Now, it works perfectly and has never let me down, I love that I can wake up to my favourite music too. Recommended.

The Sound Of Silence
The Sound Of Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 4 May 2016
WOW!! I have just heard this version of The Sound Of Silence for the first time, when it first began I screwed my nose up as nothing could possibly be better than the original by Simon and Garfunkel, it's not better than but it comes a very very close second, what a powerful voice.
Love it!

Daily Mail Online
Daily Mail Online

3.0 out of 5 stars OK........sometimes, 9 April 2016
This review is from: Daily Mail Online (App)
This app is OK'ish, it's alright when it works, in other words every now and then it just won't open so I have to uninstall then reinstall, it gets really annoying after a while, I would give it a 6 out of 10.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8