Profile for Joely > Reviews

Joely

Something Special Extra Large Cuddly Mr Tumble Soft Toy 50cm
Something Special Extra Large Cuddly Mr Tumble Soft Toy 50cm

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for Mr Tumble fans, 11 Dec. 2013
Wasn't sure what to expect for the price but was pleasantly surprised. Excellent value for money as these are a lot more expensive on other sites.

Rose and Lemon Turkish Delight (dusted) 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Rose and Lemon Turkish Delight (dusted) 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and very tasty!, 5 April 2013
This was bought as a gift for a huge Turkish Delight fan. I myself don't eat the stuff so I went by the other reviews and decided to give it a go. Arrived very quickly, well packaged and have been told it tasted great!

Girls Polka Dot Bedside Table Lamp & Energy Saving Bulb/Safety Guard
Girls Polka Dot Bedside Table Lamp & Energy Saving Bulb/Safety Guard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lamp, 18 April 2012
Bought this for my two year old daughters room. It's not as pretty as some I've seen but my main reason for purchase was that the bulb is completely contained and therefore there is no danger of little fingers getting burnt. This looks great on the bookcase next to the rocking chair in my daughters room and makes story time cosy and enjoyable. also, I received this the day after I ordered, don't get much better than that!

Rocket Dog Women's Jazzin Pink Chloe Floral Casual Lace Ups JAZZINCF 7 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Jazzin Pink Chloe Floral Casual Lace Ups JAZZINCF 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 18 April 2012
Love love LOVE these shoes! Have been a fan of Rocket Dogs for some time so when I saw these I knew I had to add them to my collection! They are lovely and feminine and great for the summer, and, as with all Rocket Dogs, they are so comfy!
Also, I purchased these with the Amazon 25% off EASTER offer so I ended up purchasing these for £10 less than their RRP......WIN!

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel [DVD]
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel [DVD]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Great service, not so great film!, 18 April 2012
Bought this for my daughter as she has the 1st one and loved it. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said about for this one. No where near as good as the 1st film. I think we watched it once and it's now been pushed to the back of the shelf probably never to be viewed again.

In the Night Garden Paper Plates - 8 in the night garden party plates
In the Night Garden Paper Plates - 8 in the night garden party plates

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely plates, 25 Aug. 2011
Very prompt delivery....I ordered these on a Wednesday and received them Friday morning!
They look lovely and will go down very nicely at my little girls' In the Night Garden themed 2nd birthday party in a few weeks

In The Night Garden: My Playtime Magnet Book
In The Night Garden: My Playtime Magnet Book
by BBC Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 22 Aug. 2011
I bought this for my 22month daughter and she loves it. She can easily open the plastic casing which holds the magnets and the magnets themselves are a lot more durable than most of the other magnet books we have seen/purchased. She still needs supervising with them however because they don't survive too well getting wet!
I find it great for encouraging imaginative play as you can create the scenes yourself (put Upsy Daisy in her bed, Iggle Piggle in the Ninky Nonk etc....)
Overall though I'm very happy with it. Great price and hours of fun for my little girl :)

TY Beanie Baby - Teletubbies Set of 4 (Dipsy, Laa Laa, Po & Tinky Winky) [Toy]
TY Beanie Baby - Teletubbies Set of 4 (Dipsy, Laa Laa, Po & Tinky Winky) [Toy]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great success!, 22 Aug. 2011
Have just given these to my Teletubby-mad 2 year old and she loves them. I did wonder if they'd be quite small but they are just the right size for little hands and they fit nicely into my daughters bag when we're out and about (they get taken EVERYWHERE with us!) Can highly recommend to any little Teletubby fan out there!

Little Charley Bear Soft Toy
Little Charley Bear Soft Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but small for the money, 22 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Little Charley Bear Soft Toy (Toy)
Just bought this for my daughters' 2nd birthday. Quality wasn't as good as I'd hoped and it is a lot smaller than I imagined considering how much it costs. However I'm certain my Charley bear mad little girl will LOVE it!