Profile for panda > Reviews

Content by panda

panda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lenoge® New Laptop/Notebook Battery for Toshiba Satellite C645D C650 C655 C660 C650D C655D C660D C670 C670D L310 L311 M800 L650 M300 Equium U400 U400-124 U400-145 U400-146 PA3634U-1BRS PA3634U-1BAS PA3635U-1BAM PA3635U-1BRM [10.8V 6cells Li-ion]
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

***FREE POST**** 5PK High Capacity inks for Canon PIXMA iP7250, MG5450, MG5650, MG5550, MG6350, MG6450, MG7150, MX725, MX925 Printers - ONE SET by BVH Direct
Offered by BVH DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
Great. Installed easily. As far as I can tell they are just as good as the original Canon inks.

Prestige Cartridge T1806 (18) Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson XP-205/XP-305/XP-405 - Assorted Colour (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Jun. 2014
They work brilliantly and give good quality prints. Terrific value for money. Will buy again whenever I need more ink.

Union Jack Trolley Coin token Keyring
Union Jack Trolley Coin token Keyring
Offered by cheeky-nights-in

5.0 out of 5 stars handy item, 23 Jun. 2014
It does not overload the car keyring and I always have the token handy when going shopping with the car.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Jun. 2014
Very good for the purpose, it takes my mobile phone and door key easily and expands sufficiently for my compact camera.Very comfortable to wear.

Faithfull Tools Grinding Disc for Stone Depressed Centre 115 x 6.5mm x 22mm-FAI1156SDG-
Offered by PVR Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 25 Mar. 2014
Tried grinding the sharp edge off a crazy paving slab after it was laid. Did not have much effect. Eventually used a diamond impregnated cutting disc to cut closely spaced grooves, then tapped it with a cold chisel. Perhaps I expected too much from it.

Classic Wool Blanket in Black Watch Tartan
Classic Wool Blanket in Black Watch Tartan
Offered by Eagle & Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and service., 30 Oct. 2013
We ordered this rug to use as a throw. It arrived very quickly. It turned out to be quite a bit darker than another Black Watch Tartan rug we have had for years. Thinking it might lighten if washed we decided to risk it in the washing machine. It washed very well but did not change colour, so a plus point for quality. We decided to cancel the order for a second rug. I contacted the seller to explain the cancellation and very promptly received a very courteous and friendly reply. Despite our positive experience of washing it I don't want to be responsible for anyone else doing it as it does say on the label 'dry clean'. I feel confident in recommending this company
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2016 1:09 PM GMT

Tom Franks Tartan Plaid Checked Soft Fleece Shirt - Available in 3 Colourways
Tom Franks Tartan Plaid Checked Soft Fleece Shirt - Available in 3 Colourways

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, very practical., 30 Oct. 2013
Item arrived quickly. Quality, cheap and cheerful but very comfortable and warm. I particularly like the very useful button down pockets. Since receiving it I have worn it almost continuously. Washes well. I like it. I was pleased I had read other reviews mentioning size as I don't like the present fashion of tight shirts. I chose a larger size than I would have normally and I wear it over a Helly Hansen base layer.

BLUE 4 Parking Reversing Sensors LED Buzzer Alarm Car Parking Sensor Parking Assistance BLUE
Offered by Mass Global™

4.0 out of 5 stars Parking sensors., 14 Sept. 2013
Works very well but the alarm is too high pitched for me to hear. When the sun shines directly on the display the figures are still clearly visible but the coloured leds are not quite as bright. I have made a hood to shade it. Perhaps the makers could provide a simple plastic clip-on hood. Simple to fit. I have added an in-line fuse to protect the reversing light fuse. Very good value for money. For those able to hear it and not troubled by direct sunlight on the display it probably merits 5 stars.

Carpoint 2433998 Interior Mirror Adhesive Pads 2 Pieces SP2
Carpoint 2433998 Interior Mirror Adhesive Pads 2 Pieces SP2
Offered by Price Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 9 Aug. 2013
When my mirror became detached I tried using impact adhesive which was no good at all. Next I used double-sided padded sticky tape. This held the mirror firmly until the sun got on the windscreen and softened the adhesive, resulting in the mirror falling off again. Since I attached the mirror with a Carpoint adhesive pad we have had a heatwave with sunshine directly on my windscreen for long periods while the car was parked. So far there has been no lesssening of the firm attachment. I am very pleased with the result.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5