Profile for Jas R > Reviews

Content by Jas R

Jas R

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
outdootips 5ml Easy Fill Travel Perfume Aftershave Atomizer Atomiser Spray Bottle (Blue)
Offered by outdoortips

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately it does leak slightly and when wanting to dispense after shave it seems to shoot out and not spray out like a norm, 7 Mar. 2016
Brought as a gift for my boyfriend. Unfortunately it does leak slightly and when wanting to dispense after shave it seems to shoot out and not spray out like a normal atomiser.

Creative Tops V and A "Voysey My Garden" Fine Bone China Mug in Gift Box
Creative Tops V and A "Voysey My Garden" Fine Bone China Mug in Gift Box
Offered by Trent Giftware Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a cup of tea every morning so this seemed like a very suitable gift, 7 Mar. 2016
Brought as Christmas present for my Grandpa who loves gardening and a cup of tea every morning so this seemed like a very suitable gift! It's a lovely mug and comes in a nice box in the same pattern design as is used on the mug.
My only reason for not giving the full 5 stars is that the box arrived slightly damaged so wasn't too pleased as this was meant as a gift.

Tigi Bed Head Motor Mouth 240 ml
Tigi Bed Head Motor Mouth 240 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars I have fine hair and I don't feel it provides any difference ..., 7 Mar. 2016
I've been using this for a few months now after my hairdresser used it on my hair. I have fine hair and I don't feel it provides any difference in volume. However it does seem to add shine and softness. The formula doesn't seem to be as heavy as Small Talk so doesn't weigh my hair down as much. As with all the Tigi products, the smell is lovely!

Bluetooth Sports Headphones, Mpow Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sports Earphones Headset with Mic and AptX for iPhone 6s 6s Plus 6 6 Plus 5 5c 5s 4s Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and Other Android Cell Phones,Black
Offered by Patox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bluetooth earphones for the gym, 7 Mar. 2016
Great Bluetooth earphones and battery lasts a long time. This comes with different sized attachments so you can ensure it fits your ear well. I have been using these at the gym after previously using standard wired earphones and have not looked back. At the gym they don't get in the way and don't distract from my work out.

BURBERRY Touch for Women Eau de Parfum 100 ml
BURBERRY Touch for Women Eau de Parfum 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely perfume, 7 Mar. 2016
I've been wearing this perfume for two months now. It really is a lovely perfume that isn't overpowering, but lasts most of the day. For a Burberry perfume and the amount in the bottle, it really is fantastic value for money.
Seller was quick with delivery, took just a few days, and item was packaged well.

TRIPLE PACK of Hycosan Extra 7.5ml
TRIPLE PACK of Hycosan Extra 7.5ml
Offered by Cosmic Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be without these eye drops, 7 Mar. 2016
I've been using these eye drops for well over a year now due to suffering with dry eyes. I use morning and night and throughout the day when required. My work involves looking at computer screens so I couldn't be without these eye drops as they provide relief for when my eyes are dry. It did take some getting used to using the pump to disperse the drops, but I got the hang of it in the end!
They're also a good size to carry around in your handbag and don't seem to leak either like other brands I have used in the past.
Seller was prompt with delivery and item was packaged well. I buy these in the triple value pack from Amazon as this seems to be the best value compared to either buying individually or elsewhere.

Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution (3 Months Pack) 2x300ml
Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution (3 Months Pack) 2x300ml
Offered by Eye Solutions Online

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best solutions out there..., 7 Mar. 2016
Very pleased with this contact lens solution. I suffer with dry eyes so this solution helps keep the lenses moisturised and comfortable throughout the day. I have used this solution for many years and have found it very efficient at cleaning the lenses.
Seller was prompt with delivery and item was packaged well. The only reason I haven't given the full 5 stars is due to not being able to sometimes control how much solution you want to disperse from the bottle.

Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml
Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars When I first received the item the pump had broken ..., 29 Dec. 2014
When I first received the item the pump had broken in the packaging and had leaked everywhere. Received the replacement and although it makes my hair more smooth and nourish at the ends, the bottle continues to leak and have had to throw it away unfortunately.

OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15 ml
OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!, 29 Dec. 2014
This stuff really works! I've been using this for over 6 months now and before my nails were splitting and breaking. Since using this it's made my nails a lot stronger. I've also been using it as a bottom and top coat and this works really well too and makes my nail varnish last longer!

Cadbury Milk Tray Chocolate Selection Box 800g
Cadbury Milk Tray Chocolate Selection Box 800g

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 29 Dec. 2014
Item received was not as described, instead I received two 400g boxes. I felt like the item description and photo is misleading. I would have sent it back, but as it was a gift for someone at Christmas this was not possible.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3