Profile for Sang > Reviews

Content by Sang

Sang "Sang" (UK)

GOLDEN DRAGON [10.8V, 5200mAh, Li-ion] Replacement Laptop Battery for IBM ThinkPad R60, R60e, R61, R61e, R61i, T60, T60p, T61, T61p Series, Compatible Part Numbers: 40Y6799, ASM 92P1138, ASM 92P1140, ASM 92P1142, FRU 42T4504, FRU 42T4513, FRU 42T5233, FRU 92P1137, FRU 92P1139, FRU 92P1141

AM11S Single LCD Monitor Desk Mount Bracket for 15"-27" Screens : Tilt up / down 15°, Freely Swivel left/right: 360°, Freely Rotate: 360°
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock Solid !, 1 May 2014
Its Rock Solid, Excellent !

I was worried about the metal quality as I wanted to fix a heavy 24'' monitor, but this product was beyond my expectation. It’s hard, rock solid, hard and excellent finish. Easy to fit and screws are made of hard metal.

Thanks for the fast delivery and amazing product.

Duracell Rechargeable Accu 2400 mAh AA Batteries - 4 Pack
Duracell Rechargeable Accu 2400 mAh AA Batteries - 4 Pack
Offered by Battery Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, 18 Dec. 2010
These are amazing batteries. They lost long, and charges completely in 5 to 6 hrs.
Very good service from seller. I got the batteries in 2 days.

Sony BDPS370 Blu-ray Player
Sony BDPS370 Blu-ray Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Master piece !!!, 12 July 2010
I am really thrilled with the performance of this product. This is my first blue ray player, and I am really happy about about it.

Good things about this product :
1.Very compact, and nice looking
2.Remote goes will with sony tv. I was worried about my sony brava tv remote as it so long. But, now this problem has been solved with blue ray player remote. Its so compact and user friendly
3.It gives stunning picture quality.I have bought some BBC life CD's. Picture quality and sound is amazing.
4.You can connect it to internet, and watch movies online. You will get good quality of picture
5.Goes well with sony TV's. You should thin of any other product if you have a sony TV.

Bad things about this product:
1.It has got some cooling fan inbuilt. It is good for the player, but you can hear rotating sound when it boots up. But, it is very minimal. It goes off when it is running movies.
2.Was expecting more stylish front panel with some steel linings. But , this has got a very simple black shining panel

Over all its a very good value for money. Dont have a second thought if you have a sony TV.

As usual excellent service from Amazon.

Panasonic KX-TG6422ES DECT Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine in Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing phone !!!, 18 Dec. 2009
Its really value for money. It has got very good features, and good battery backup.

Setting up is very easy, no Hazel. Battery take 7 hrs to charge, but once it is charged it will lost for a week. Excellent batter backup.

Controls are very user friendly. Inbuilt speaker and microphone are really good. No distortion in voice quality.

Answering system is very friendly, and you can have messages up to 20 mins.

It has got few ring tones, but its ok.

Don't have a second through in buying this.

HoMedics SBM-300HA-3GB Shiatsu+ Massager with Heat
HoMedics SBM-300HA-3GB Shiatsu+ Massager with Heat

5.0 out of 5 stars Sang, 22 April 2009
Its really a amazing Product, and does exactly what it says.

I saw some bad reviews about this product that it does not come with heating. But, I got it with heating. Please note that whey they say heat, it will be soothing heat not the kind of heat that we get from heaters. This mild heat is more than enough for massage.

I usually used to have back pain after coming from work or Gym, but now its all gone. I use it daily, and I have installed it to my computer chair. It is very easy to install and operate.

Don't have a second thought to buy this product. I am using it from past one month without any issue, and I am enjoying it.

And also thanks to Amazon for their excellent service.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2010 10:17 AM BST

Sony KDL-32V4000 - 32" Widescreen HD Ready Bravia LCD TV (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!!!!!!, 11 Dec. 2008
This is my first LCD TV. To be frank I have never seen such a clear picture quality and contrast in my life.

I was really thrilled when I saw the BBC new channel, movie channels on my new TV. Picture was crystal clear and voice is amazing. I also have 5.1 channel ouput amplifier, which makes it more amazing.

I have a sony laptop, and it works very well this tv. Resolution of laptop works very well with TV. I get the complete full screen monitor view on the TV. It is really amazing.

Good features that I liked:
1.Picture quality
2.More interfaces
3.PC connection

That Sony should improve.
1.Speakers
2.design outlook

As usually Amazon provided me excellent service.. Cheers to Amazaon team...!!!

Don't have a second thought about this TV. Its amazing, excellent...I don't have more words to say.