Profile for SchoolMum > Reviews

Content by SchoolMum

SchoolMum

Page: 1 | 2
LINDY BOP RED POLKA DOT BOW SHAWL COLLAR VINTAGE 1950's ROCKABILLY SWING PARTY DRESS (16)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous polka dot number, 16 May 2013
After having three kids and increasing in dress size(-es), I normally avoid dresses altogether. I spotted this while searching for a Minnie Mouse costume for a dress-up birthday party (I am a Minnie) and decided to give it a go.
It arrived swiftly, true to size and has a lot of skirt! It looks a treat without a petticoat, but I am buying it as well to make the most of it.
Unlike other reviews, the belt sits nicely and the skirt length is what I wanted.
The dress is gorgeous, it will be worn a lot this summer!

Baby Travel Universal Pram and Carrycot Rain Cover (Large)
Baby Travel Universal Pram and Carrycot Rain Cover (Large)
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Raincover for Carrycot/Pram by Baby Travel, 25 July 2012
Ordered this item for Phil&Teds Smart Peanut carrycot, as raincover was not included in our package initially. I got it in size L as the carrycot is rather long.
Fits our carrycot perfectly, not exactly like a glove, but there is bit of space that allows to tuck it in under the carrycot, so I do not see any problem. I think, it will even be used when we get to the pushchair/stroller stage, it's quite room-ey.

We had a slight issue with Royal Mail delivery not arriving timely, I contacted the seller and the replacement was sent quickly (received next day, in fact).
Overall - Satisfied!

Babymad Fetal Doppler Monitor with LCD Heart Beat Display + 250ml Ultrasound Gel for best results.
Offered by ClinicalGuard

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 25 July 2012
Tried out at around 14-16 weeks and had no sign of heartbeat present, even my own! The headphones don't do anything at all..
Waste of time/money and a bit of stress due to NOT HEARING YOUR BABY's heartbeat!!!

Tala Icing Bag Set, 8 Nozzles, 4/48
Tala Icing Bag Set, 8 Nozzles, 4/48

3.0 out of 5 stars Tala Icing bag and nozzles, 10 July 2012
Barely using it since got another product - extra large icing nozzles and bags separately (from amazon as well).
This is useful for a very detailed and small decorating (tiny cupcakes or details on the cake), if you want a cute chunky swirl on your cupcake-this won't do it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2013 10:41 AM BST

Maternity Support Belt-Skin-18/20
Maternity Support Belt-Skin-18/20
Offered by jeanny0504

4.0 out of 5 stars Maternity support belt, - good, but go for a size up!, 10 July 2012
I am size 12-14 before pregnancy, size 14-16 during. Was thinking of buying 16, but something stopped me and decided to get next one up, which was 18-20. It came quickly, but good Lord! Good that I got this size and not the one down, because I wouldn't be able to close it with the velcro! And it's not because I got so much bigger during pregnancy, not at all, it's just because the sizing is a bit off. Fair enough, I got it when I was 33 weeks already..
But overall, the product is great, although narrow enough to leave me sceptical at first, later on it proved to be a real helper, especially when walking for a long time/distance. Works best if worn over the top/underwear and not directly on the skin as it can get a bit uncomfy.

Amy Leotard White Size 00 - Age 2-3
Amy Leotard White Size 00 - Age 2-3
Offered by Living Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 0 leotard for a 4yo, 10 July 2012
True to size (purchased size 0 for a 4 yo), very good quality. Has a strap-belt not shown on the picture, which is a nice touch for a girl.

Delivered very quickly.
Would definitely recommend.

Full Sole Leather Ballet Shoe Pink UK Child 11 EU 29
Full Sole Leather Ballet Shoe Pink UK Child 11 EU 29
Offered by Living Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Full sole child leather ballet shoes-good fit if you go for a size up!, 10 July 2012
I put 5 stars because there isn't a fault to the product.

If you are a ballet mum, you should already know that you must always buy at least a size up for the next school year.
I bought these two sizes up for one of my children (due to the width of the foot) and one size up for another child, both ended up having UK Child size 11 (one has a wide size 9 foot and another one has a narrow size 10 foot) and I am very satisfied as it looks like they will last at least till next Spring Term.
For the price - perfect quality, and come with two adjustable straps (one strap is velcro and another one you can sew on), or you can take them both off completely, so very pleased.
Other companies offer only C (or medium width) ballet shoes and they are not even nearly wide enough for my child, but these are perfect.

Recommed.

Cupcake Stars & Swirls Nozzle Set Extra Large, with Coupler plus Strands Tip for Icing, Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft
Offered by Lets Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 July 2012
Amazing set of nozzles, absolutely love them. You can make proper chunky swirls with them and the cakes look like from the professional bakery :)

Unisex School Jogging Bottoms by Direct Schoolwear (Style No. 7214)
Unisex School Jogging Bottoms by Direct Schoolwear (Style No. 7214)
Price: £6.35 - £15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Unisex School Jogging Pants (bottle green), 10 July 2012
Great quality product, will serve for this school year and more! Warm fleece, good size..
I had to replace the size 4yo with the size 3yo ones, though, as my child has just turned 4 and the 4yo ones were way too big! Size 3yo fits perfectly for a 4yo child if the kid is not very tall/on the bigger side!
Otherwise, service and quality are the best we'd wish for, arrived 3 days earlier than EDD! And replacement even faster!
Many thanks and will buy from you again.

Page: 1 | 2