Profile for Munster13 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Blueprints for the Little Church: Creating an Orthodox Home
Blueprints for the Little Church: Creating an Orthodox Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and informative, 23 Feb. 2017
I am Orthodox convert and after 3 years still bit overwhelmed with the ways of the church. Hoping for my children to grow in the church and with still little knowledge of my own,I find it a daunting task.This book I beautifully written in very encouraging tone with tons of practical tips.Worth of every penny ,- highly recommended!

Mad Max: Fury Road Steelbook. 3D + 2D Blu Ray Ltd Edition
Mad Max: Fury Road Steelbook. 3D + 2D Blu Ray Ltd Edition
Offered by Mr.Molotov

5.0 out of 5 stars The picture inside is really cool too., 5 Oct. 2015
This is one movie I had to have on steelbook. The picture inside is really cool too.

Dirty Rocker Boys
Dirty Rocker Boys

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining book, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dirty Rocker Boys (Kindle Edition)
I am a big fan of these kiss and tell book of the 80's rock scene on Sunset Strip. I do find it entertaining to read a bit of the dirt the rockers did get up to and this book does do just that. Like some reviewers I really did not read this book to find out more about the life of Bobbie Brown but the men in her life. The book is quick to read - took me less than a day. The photo section was not as generous as in some similar books. Still highly recommended easy reading.

TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Hair Straightener
TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Hair Straightener

4.0 out of 5 stars WOuld give 5..., 10 Dec. 2012
These are great quality hair straighteners. Now that I have GHD I can say that they are not as good as GHD but still very good quality as a more affordable option.

Sony DVPFX770W.CEK Portable DVD Player with 7-inch Screen - White
Sony DVPFX770W.CEK Portable DVD Player with 7-inch Screen - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec. 2012
I bought this to keep my little boy entertained on long flights and the product does exactly what it say it does. Good battery life and easy to use.

Rustins 500ml Quick Dry Blackboard Paint - Black
Rustins 500ml Quick Dry Blackboard Paint - Black
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 10 Dec. 2012
This paint is great. I painted a bit wooden board (two coats) and attached it on a wall. Very cheap way to get a nice blackboard for my little artist. Much cheaper option than buying an actual blackboard. Chalk comes off of it very easily.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Dec. 2012
I'm always very doubtful when I buy cheaper shoes but these really are an exception. Really good quality and very fashionable.

Ladies' EGO Snugg Suede Mule Slippers With Faux Fur Trim & Lining Black UK 6
Ladies' EGO Snugg Suede Mule Slippers With Faux Fur Trim & Lining Black UK 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly and warm, 10 Dec. 2012
Lovely snuggly and great quality slippers for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended to keep your feet warm in the winter time.

Zzzzz: A Book of Sleep (Mini Board Books)
Zzzzz: A Book of Sleep (Mini Board Books)
by Il Sung Na
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Dec. 2012
I was first bit doubtful whether my 2-year-old would like this book. The artwork is bit odd. How wrong was I. This has been my lil one's favourite bedtime reading for a year now. Really lovely book - great fun for lil one to try to spot the owl from each page.

Words are Not for Hurting (Good Behaviour)
Words are Not for Hurting (Good Behaviour)
by Elizabeth Verdick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 10 Dec. 2012
This seriers of books have been a favourite reading for a while. My 3-year-old loves them and it makes talking about important good behaviour very easy,

Page: 1 | 2