Profile for Bob Boulby > Reviews

Content by Bob Boulby

Bob Boulby

Coredy N300 Mini WiFi Range Extender/ Access Point / Router with External Antennas (Coredy E300)
Offered by CoredyDirectUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Working Well So Far, 15 Aug. 2016
I bought this to extend the reach of my wi-fi into my garage - about 5 metres away and through two double skinned stone walls. I wanted to leave it a while before reviewing as I've read a number of reviews of wi-fi extenders dropping connections and having to be periodically rebooted.

The Coredy provides just enough signal in the garage to reliably connect a Raspberry Pi which is downloading data from my solar inverter. In three weeks use I've had no problems with the quality of connection, it just sits there working. Setup in repeater mode was straight forward.

Akasa AK-HDA-03 2.5-3.5-Inch SSD/HDD Adapter
Akasa AK-HDA-03 2.5-3.5-Inch SSD/HDD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems mounting a SSD in a 3.5" drive bay, 19 Aug. 2015
I used this to mount a Kingston 120GB SSD in a 3.5 inch drive bay in my Coolermaster Elite 340 case. The bracket is of high quality and all the screws that I required were supplied. I had no hole alignment issues and the fitting was very straightforward.

ORICO? Aluminum Hard Drive Mounting Bracket/ Adapter Fit 5.25" Optical Drive Bay or Hard Drive Bay for 2.5" & 3.5 Inch IDE,SATA SSD / HDD -Black ¡­

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and no problems with fitting a 3.5" drive in a 5.25" drive bay, 19 Aug. 2015
I used this to mount a 3.5 inch hard drive in a 5.25 inch drive bay in my Coolermaster Elite 340 case. The construction is of good quality, everything fitted and all the screws I required were supplied with the bracket.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved My Download Speed Problems, 30 Aug. 2013
This faceplate is easy to fit and solved my ADSL download speed problems at a stroke. Very pleased and highly recommended.

Duronic Black 15m CAT6a FTP Professional Gold Headed Shielded Network Cable - High Speed 500MHz Premium Quality Cat6a / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Cable, 30 Aug. 2013
This is good cable, the only thing to be aware of is that it is quite stiff. This caused me a few headaches trying to lay it between the skirting board and gripper rod under the carpet.

Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4)
Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4)
Offered by AudioVisual Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Tight Fit, Otherwise Good, 23 Aug. 2013
I would have rated these 5 stars but they are a slightly over-tight fit in my Linn Intek amplifier. Other than that they are good quality plugs.

iGadgitz Black Genuine Leather Pouch Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 & LG Google Nexus 4 E960 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Also Fits The Nexus 4, 4 Jan. 2013
I was looking for a case for my Nexus 4 and this case was recommended on one of the Android forums. It's a nice case and looks to be well made. It fits the Nexus 4 well, slightly tight when you first put it in but once the case has stretched a bit, a perfect fit. I'd recommend it for this phone as well as the Galaxy Nexus.