Profile for A. Rughani > Reviews

Content by A. Rughani

A. Rughani (London, UK)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Mar. 2011
I have a smart cover on my iPad 2 which means the back isnt protected. As such I'm looking at options to use the smart cover but protect the back without adding too much bulk. This cover is quite thick. I had a silicone cover for my 1st gen ipad and it was about half the thickness of this.

As well as this, the material is extremely stretchy. This means its really easy to put the ipad in and take the ipad out. For some this may be a positive but for me its not. I find it too easy to pick it up and the corner comes off.

As I wanted to use it with the smart cover, I cut the left hand side to cater for the "hinges" of the smart cover and this works well, but I still find it a bit bulky.

For those who want really good protection against drops I'd say this is a good product due to its thickness. I've given this 3 stars because it's cheap and it does exactly as advertised. However I feel it is a waste of Apples hard work to make the ipad 2 so thin to add this much bulk. I have to say though: I'm sure for others the added thickness is not an issue.

BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 18 Nov. 2010
I got this product about a week ago, and have used it a couple of times already. It needs charging for 16 hours before the first use, which was a bit long but the battery life is clearly very good. The comb on it is very good and it glides around the face really quite smoothly. I own 3 other trimmers and this one is by far the best for what I want - very short stubble. Although it ply goes down to 0.4mm, it still is quite close and I actually use it at 0.8mm and this is still pretty short.

Overall I'm really happy with this purchase. A couple of things to note before buying it:

- it is a lot bigger than the previous version (as in taller)
- 16 hours charge before use
- it doesn't come with a stand like other models
- doesn't come with a travel case either

Hustle Complete BBC Series 1-4 [DVD]
Hustle Complete BBC Series 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Marc Warren

5.0 out of 5 stars what an incredible show.., 6 Feb. 2010
I was always a fan of hustle, and watched it on the BBC from season one. I would say that this is quite possibly the best british tv show. It never fails to suprise and impress with the ideas that the writers come up with, and in the later seasons they have added a bit more to the show with some side plots and this has helped to keep the show fresh. Were now onto the new season on the BBC (which i think is season 6) and I will definately be adding season 5 and 6 to my collections, with season 6 being one of the best seasons so far.

Western Digital My Passport Essential 320GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive - Light Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply very good, 6 Feb. 2010
This is a very good product at a very good price. Western digital and Seagate are the only brand i go for, after having a couple of nightmares with losing data on other brands. Couple of quid cheaper for the blue - who cares about the colour..it actually makes it easier to tell which one is yours as a lot of people have this too..

Pro Poker 100 Chip Relaoder 14g
Pro Poker 100 Chip Relaoder 14g

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for poker at home, 2 Feb. 2010
These poker chips are perfect. I looked on the net for a long time to find good quality chips. All of the products i looked at on amazon either had a bad review or were out of stock. So I ordered these, looking for the most casino-like chips. When I got them (ordered at 6.30pm and they arrived the next morning at 9am with amazon prime) the box weighed a ton! Having compared them to a couple of casino chips I had left from my recent trip to Vegas, they actually seemed a bit heavier. But either way they are pretty good quality for the price. They are nicely packaged with a plastic tray to store the chips on after use, and perfect for what I was looking for.

Patriot XT Boost 200X 8GB USB 2.0 Rugged Waterproof and Shock Resistant Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, even though a bit more to pay, 2 Feb. 2010
I opted for this drive over the 16gb Sandisk drive available for around the same price. I was really looking for a fast drive as I use to it transfer movies on and off to plug into my apple tv. Paying that bit extra has been worth it so far, the speeds I get reading and writing are consistant;y quick and the usb itself is sturdy and wouldnt be affected if dropped or stepped on etc.

overall a top product, and in my opinion a decent price.

EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis (Wii)
EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis (Wii)
Offered by Elaine's Games

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as expected, but still quite good, 11 July 2009
I got this game with the motion plus, but even though the motion plus adverts state that it measures your movements with precision, its not actually that accurate. Also, you have to re-callibrate it all the time...

Despite this dissappointment, i still think its a decent game, quite fun to play, especially against others.