Profile for Slide Master > Reviews

Content by Slide Master

Slide Master (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pack of 10 X Crompton Branded R39 Reflector Bulb Lamps 25 Watt Small Edison Screw Cap E14 (Lava Lamp Bulbs)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 13 Jan. 2013
These bulbs were well packed and in good condition. I am unable to say how long they will last, but at the price I am happy - they fit in a show case which is not switched on very often so they are ideal for teh purpose.

I would recommend to anyone needing these types of bulbs, but check teh expceted life.

Hasbro Monopoly Olympic Games Edition
Hasbro Monopoly Olympic Games Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly Olympic Games Edition, 1 Oct. 2012
Excellent version of this enjoyable game, good price too. This is a great piece of memorabelia of the games, and will be a reminder for us for many years to come.

TomTom Start2 Satellite Navigation System - Europe
TomTom Start2 Satellite Navigation System - Europe
Offered by LCD & Plasma Service GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great Sat Nav, 15 Sept. 2010
Bought this for a new car, that doesn't have a Sat Nav. Excellent in the uk. I like the speed camera alert. Brilliant in France, the pronunciation of some of the towns gave us a laugh, but they are also shown in the top right hand corner of the screen so easy to follow. Very easy to use, unusually it is almost intuitive from the display. We hardly needed the instructions.

It does what it says on the box, I had mine up and runing in a couple of minutes, and planned a first route from Home to Bordeaux. About 500 miles and it took 2 or 3 minutes to plan the route and away we went. Gone are the days of pouring over the map and doing a tour of car parks, seeking to turn around.

On our first holiday with it we driove over 1000 miles we didn't take a single wrong turning.

Perfect

Veho VFS-001me 5 Mega pixel slide and negative scanner, USB 2, Vista
Veho VFS-001me 5 Mega pixel slide and negative scanner, USB 2, Vista

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 15 April 2009
Having read all the reviews, I was concerned that a number of people seemed to have difficulties whilst others though the device was fine. At the price I think it is brilliant for scanning my old slides; I plugged it into a spare USB slot, installed the software and away it went - the simplest of installations. It has brought back to life many of my visits in the 1970s, dust and all, although with a bit of effort the dust marks can be eliminated through an art package. I am sure there are better slide scanner on the market (at a price!) and I could probably find fault with the operation of this one, but I can get around any limiting features and at the price I regard it as an excellent purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3