Profile for FourCorners > Reviews

Content by FourCorners

FourCorners

Sony Xperia E5 (PACK OF 1) Tempered Glass Screen Protector Easy Bubble-Free Installation HD Ultra Clear shatterproof with 9H Hardness and Anti Fingerprint Oleo-phobic Coating (Released June 2016) by SS TECH® (SONY XPERIA E5, PACK OF 1)
Offered by SS tech

3.0 out of 5 stars Cracked after 2 months, 17 May 2017
Applies to the screen well but two months later I have a crack running across it. I don't remember dropping the phone badly or anything so not sure what caused it

Britain: The Cookbook
Britain: The Cookbook
by Phil Vickery

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for strange quantities!, 6 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Britain: The Cookbook (Hardcover)
I bought this book a while ago but decided this week to try out a few recipes from it. Last night I tried the cottage pie (which really should be called a Shepherd's Pie since it has lamb mince in it!). I was slightly alarmed at the 4 TBSP of flour that was added to the meat. I only added two, thinking it seemed strange. It turned out terribly even with only two, the sauce ended up very stodgy and un-edible. I had to wash half the mince and add more stock and some wine to recover it. I can't help but think this was a typing error. It was hard to tell what the correct dish would have tasted like. But it's not going to stop me trying out other recipes from this book, I love the sound of some of the dishes and ingredients. In the future though, I will listen to my own common-sense when I know something doesn't sound right.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2011 12:20 PM GMT