Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

ALBOX57BLUE Photo Album Company Rigid Photograph Storage Gift Box. Store up to 700 5x7 (13x18cm) Photos Deep Blue Marble Effect
Offered by FramesForPhotos

5.0 out of 5 stars Space savers, 2 April 2016
Very pleased with the boxes - they are sturdy, attractive and fit into a smaller space than my many photo albums.

The Lark Ascending: Romance for violin and orchestra
The Lark Ascending: Romance for violin and orchestra

5.0 out of 5 stars Just had to have it!, 30 Jun. 2013
I heard this particular recording on Classic FM and I just had to have it - I've about four other recordings of this particular piece of music but this is the best!

Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet replacement!, 30 Jun. 2013
My husband only likes this shaver so when the old one broke we bought this as a replacement - he likes it and it's much quieter than the old one. Good price too.

Essential Delius: 150th Anniversary
Essential Delius: 150th Anniversary

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacing old vinyl records, 30 Jun. 2013
At last we've thrown out our record player so I've nothing to play my Delius records - this is better than the record - lot more music on it and it doesn't take any space whatsoever!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 30 Jun. 2013
I bought this to go into my Samsung phone as I like listening to a lot of classical music and I didn't want to put the music on the phone's memory. I thought I should buy a Samsung micro card just in case! No problem whatsoever. Brilliant - loads of classical music to listen to now!