Profile for Ms. A. J. Woods > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. J. Woods

Ms. A. J. Woods "Mandy" (Liverpool UK)

Victorian Girl Scarlet (Red) - Kids Costume Large
Victorian Girl Scarlet (Red) - Kids Costume Large
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

1.0 out of 5 stars extremely small fitting, not at all like the photo, 8 Jan. 2013
Although the item was delivered really quickly i found i it to be nothing like the photo. It looks like there is plenty of material in it when actually there isn't. My daughter is an average 11 year old, i bought her the size that should be suitable for an 11-14 year old. There was no gather in it, it was very slim fitting, plus the material just clung to her. The black belt looks effective on the photo but in reality the black part of the belt was only narrow and didn't even reach the sides if her waist. As for the hat, the part that fit's over the head is tiny like a skull cap, there is no way it would just sit on her head even if she stood still in it. I know people say you only get what u pay for but i had read reviews and it seemed like a bargain. I hat to find something else for my daughter to wear for this themed day in school. This outfit is now just sat the in the packet, i wouldn't even give it away, unless it was for a 5 year old, then it might be a better fit !

Character World Moshi Monsters Monster Towel
Character World Moshi Monsters Monster Towel
Offered by Dealberry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Washy Monster !, 19 Oct. 2012
My daughter loves this towel, i bought her it to use when she goes swimming with her school, just a nice size, not too bulky for her to carry in her swim bag. All the kids love moshi monsters !

Skechers Women's Shape Ups Fitness Junkie Trainer
Skechers Women's Shape Ups Fitness Junkie Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM !!!, 31 May 2010
I love my Skechers! The most comfortable footwear i've ever purchased. I do quite a bit of walking, mainly between bus stops to go to and from work, quite a bit of it is uphill too and these Skechers have proved invaluble. I dread it when i have to wear normal shoes or boots now as i've become so used to wearing my skechers. Lots of people have commented on them. My friend bought a pair and she loves them too. On the downside, my little 8 year old girl is devastated because she saw the advertisment for them first and brought them to my attention, she is desperate for a pair but they don't come in children's sizes. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.