Profile for Cicada Familiar > Reviews

Content by Cicada Familiar

Cicada Familiar (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
SCHOOL HAIR ACCESSORIES SET FOR GIRLS: 80 pcs, All School Uniform Colours Available, Black, Green, Red, Navy Blue, Hair Clips, Hair Bands, Ribbon Bows, Slides - Back To School.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 8 Sept. 2017
Wonderful product and fabulous service! Bought these for our daughter who has just started school, they're great quality, sturdy and don't catch her hair like some others we have used! They arrived super fast too! Thanks for a fab service!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2017 4:37 AM BST

15 Big Transparent Anti-Slip Stickers for the Bath and Shower, Non-abrasive Textured Discs for a Better Grip - Discrete and Elegant Self-Adhesive Circles with 4 inches Diameter for Safety - Balloon Gift!
Offered by LV Publicidad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and fantastic service, 18 July 2017
Fantastic item, it arrived very quickly and we are dwlighted with them. Brilliant service and great iywm. Thanks so much

Baby Swaddle Blanket Wrap With Hood 0-18 Months
Baby Swaddle Blanket Wrap With Hood 0-18 Months
Offered by OTSFFSSENT

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely and cute!, 2 Nov. 2012
We bought this for our little one due in december, it's very cute and looks really snuggly and warm. It's rather on the large side though so it may swamp a newborn, but they'll be very cosy in it!

Love your Bump, Belly Belt
Love your Bump, Belly Belt
Offered by Baby Lurve

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 Aug. 2012
I purchased these as I really wanted to avoid having to spend a fortune and lots of time trying to find the ideal pair of maternity jeans, which I'd then only wear for a few months max. I'm 24 weeks now and still using the smallest size, which is perfect, and strong and resilient. I've been using it with jeans, and also my work trousers, which are becoming tighter every day! It's so far saved me having to buy a whole new wardrobe and is therefore worth it's weight in gold! Would definitely recommend to anyone, I'm hoping to be able to continue wearing my favourite non maternity jeans and trousers right up to the last week, although I am finding that the on/under the bump fitting sometimes means that my jeans start falling down a bit - I've also invested in an elasticated belt, which is also growing with me and means that my bump is not squashed and my jeans stay up!

The Third Horseman
The Third Horseman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous must-read story about a horse with heart. Atmospheric, gripping, full of symbolism and with a great finish., 10 May 2012
Wonderful story about the adventures of a group of brave men and women and Coranna, a courageous and relentess horse. This book is a beautifully written gem, with a fabulous plot, great characters and superb scenery. Definitely worth a read. I am tempted to read it again as the writing style is so lovely and the plot so brilliantly thought out. It would make a fab film too!

The Golden Acorn: Book 1 (UK EDITION) (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)
The Golden Acorn: Book 1 (UK EDITION) (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story - reminiscent of children's books from a bygone era, 24 Feb. 2012
This was a thoroughly enjoyable book. I have to say that I read it through the eyes of a child although I am a grown up. The story and characters are all lovely and have an easy pace. To me it was a book which was very reminiscent of Enid Blyton's Fararaway Tree, Kipling's Puck of Pook's Hill and the bit in Harry Potter where HP goes to the Weasley's house and they find all the gnomes and banish them from the garden. Lots of great characters and references to myth and legend. Would definitely recommend for 10 yrs plus and any grown ups who fancy a light and entertaining read. I look forward to reading the next in the series.......
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2012 9:16 PM BST

Invisible (Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1)
Invisible (Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull - Definitely no competition for Miss Marple, 24 Feb. 2012
I started reading this book and quite frankly it bored and irritated me so much I had to give up on it half way through. Honestly have no idea what the attraction is. Perhaps I'm missing something but it was dull and trite throughout.

The Babylon Rite
The Babylon Rite

4.0 out of 5 stars A rip roaring page turner, 24 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The Babylon Rite (Kindle Edition)
This novel properly has something of every genre. Very enjoyable read, fast paced and travels everywhere. However, the denouement and the penultimate part of the story is extremely far fetched and rather laboured. Loved the bit about the farmer at the very end though.....

His Wrath is Come (Parish & Richards Book 5)
His Wrath is Come (Parish & Richards Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as usual, 24 Feb. 2012
Having read all the previous Parish & Richards novels I was very excited to discover this newly published gem, fabulous plot, and the introduction of Lola is a real boon to the story! very much looking forward to the next one. I can't wait to find out what they'll uncover next.....

I, Spy? (Sophie Green Mysteries, No. 1)
I, Spy? (Sophie Green Mysteries, No. 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 9 Nov. 2011
dropped this half way through as was far too dull an inane for me to enjoy. Nothing happens. Characters are dull. written for the not very bright teenage girl market

Page: 1 | 2