Profile for Emma > Reviews

Emma

Page: 1 | 2
Jurassic World Party Blowers Party Bag Fillers, Pack of 8
Jurassic World Party Blowers Party Bag Fillers, Pack of 8

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment that they don't make a noise, 5 Jun. 2016
I just put these on the table at my son's Dinosaur themed party. What a disappointment that they don't make a noise. Unfortunately I hadn't read the reviews before I purchased them, if I had, I wouldn't have bought them. What is the point of a party blower that doesn't hoot?! Very disappointed.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 30 July 2014
Bought 2 of these for toilet training and we still use them a year on, as the toilet is still a bit big for a little bottom! Great value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Slightly higher than a lot of children's ..., 30 July 2014
Great product. Slightly higher than a lot of children's steps. Good for toilet training and for helping in the kitchen etc.

Orchard Toys Three Little Pigs
Orchard Toys Three Little Pigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Great game, sturdy and good quality.

Aveeno Moisturising Cream - 300 ml
Aveeno Moisturising Cream - 300 ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, my son had bad eczema on his ..., 30 July 2014
Great product, my son had bad eczema on his hands and despite trying other creams, nothing seemed to moisturise them enough. Someone recommended Aveeno, and literally 2 days of using this cream on his hands, the eczema had cleared up. I would definitely recommend this.

Aveeno Body Wash 500ml
Aveeno Body Wash 500ml
Offered by All Day Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great and can be poured in the water as a ..., 30 July 2014
I was given a sample of Aveeno moisturiser by someone when I mentioned that my son was suffering with eczema. After 2 days using it his eczema had cleared up. I bought this body wash to go with the cream so his skin doesn't dry up in the bath. It's great and can be poured in the water as a substitute bubble bath too. His eczema is so much better since using Aveeno

Walt Disney's Classic Storybook (Storybook Collection)
Walt Disney's Classic Storybook (Storybook Collection)
by Various

3.0 out of 5 stars When the book arrived all the pages need separating as ..., 30 July 2014
When the book arrived all the pages need separating as they seemed bonded together. The illustrations don't seem the usual Disney standard. My son loves hearing stories from it but I'm not overly impressed with the quality.

A First Book of Fairy Tales
A First Book of Fairy Tales
by Mary Hoffman

5.0 out of 5 stars we love reading from it, 30 July 2014
Lovely illustrations and classic fairy tales, we love reading from it.

Amscan Pinata Dinosaur T-Rex
Amscan Pinata Dinosaur T-Rex
Offered by Party Save Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks great and was easy to fill with sweets and chocolates, 30 July 2014
My son had a dinosaur themed birthday party so I bought this piñata as one of the party games. It looks great and was easy to fill with sweets and chocolates. I was worried "what if it breaks on the first hit?" but it withstands quite a lot of aggressive whacks from excited children (and grown ups!) and then when it did break it only opened gradually so the treats didn't all fall out at once, which was ideal. Make sure you have some rope or something strong to hang it up with as the garden twine I used broke after each hit. Although it seems a little pricey I thought this was well worth it.

Playmobil 5282 City Action Construction Excavator
Playmobil 5282 City Action Construction Excavator
Offered by Wise Owl Toys Dorchester

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual good Playmobil quality but not much in the way on ..., 30 July 2014
Usual good Playmobil quality but not much in the way on moving parts to entertain my 4 year old. He likes the caterpillar track but it doesn't hold his attention like the Playmobil camper van did!

Page: 1 | 2