Profile for Ignitionnet > Reviews

The London Chocolate Company Gin and Tonic Truffles Gift Box, 110g
The London Chocolate Company Gin and Tonic Truffles Gift Box, 110g
Offered by The London Chocolate Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 22 Jun. 2017
These are delicious. Rich and delicious. Only issue - wish there were more in a box!

Rii RK100+ 7 Color Rainbow LED Backlit Mechanical Feeling USB Wired Gaming Keyboard Black UK Layout
Offered by Uxpressbuying

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely action, pretty., 22 Jun. 2017
This is a very pretty keyboard, very minimalist, and has a lovely key action. I like this a lot!

Urban Armor Gear Plasma Feather-Light Rugged Military Drop Tested Phone Case for 6.2-Inch Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus - Cobalt

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Jun. 2017
Beautiful case, really makes my phone feel safe and robust. Highly recommended, great accessory.

The London Chocolate Company - Raspberry Gin Truffles Gift Box, 110g
The London Chocolate Company - Raspberry Gin Truffles Gift Box, 110g
Offered by The London Chocolate Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 22 Jun. 2017
These are great fun. Delicious. The only reason I might mark them down is I could happily eat boxes and boxes of them, which wouldn't be good for me!

Zero Cola |Soda Concentrate| 500 ml - Flavour to 12,5 liter |Suger free and with fibers| - Works with all home carbonating machines - Measurements included.
Offered by Aromhuset of Sweden

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, but a matter of taste, 22 Jun. 2017
This product has a somewhat strange, earthy taste that I can't say I've experienced with other UK colas, or Sodastream colas. I'm not a fan but, obviously, it's a personal thing.

Black 2m ADSL Broadband Modem Cable~Lead ~ Wire ~ Cord - RJ11 Male to Male Plugs
Offered by CDL Micro

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable. It connected things., 22 Jun. 2017
It's a cable. It plugged in, it worked. Not much else to say :)

[2-Pack] Nintendo Switch Screen Protector, Hapurs Transparent Super Tough Protective Oleophobic Screen Film Solid Premium Screen Protectors for Nintendo Switch Tablet Screen
Offered by Hapurs-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, 22 Jun. 2017
Applied smoothly and does what it says it will. It's a screen protector, can't say too much about it :)

ASUS RT-AC87U AC2400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless Router, Access Point Mode, Dual-Processor + Dual-Core CPU, USB 3.0, Time Machine, 3G/4G Dongle Support

3.0 out of 5 stars Another year, another flawed wireless router, 5 Jun. 2017
So this is interesting. This kit was purchased to replace TP-Link kit that finally annoyed me enough that it was relegated to Access Point duty.

Dual-WAN just doesn't work. Don't do it. Try it and you end up in packet loss purgatory.

The 5GHz radio can be hit and miss. Sometimes performance is superb, other times it's really not great. Can't see any interference so not sure what the issue is, but reading online it's quite possible the 5GHz radio is overheating.

Periodically, due to storage for logs filling up, one core of the CPU gets stuck at 100%, it's actually spending all its time in IOWAIT. This causes problems with anything needing to use CPU.

USB storage performance isn't great. Printer server is a PITA.

I'm considering giving Asus another go, but spending really heavily and investing in a GT-AC5300. There are concerns over this, too. It apparently doesn't have the WAN to LAN throughput the RT-AC5300 does, and I am really looking for something that will be okay for gigabit broadband. The big issue with the GT-AC5300 is that it seems to be a secret held by MI5 when this thing is going to be released in the UK. A message sent through the Asus website told me to speak with Asus on social media. Going there my first message was ignored. Trying another Asus group also ignored. Trying the specific Asus ROG also ignored. Took a message copying in half the planet to get a response and, sadly, that response is that they'll ask.

I'm very picky with this kit. If need be I will buy a Routerboard and some Ubiquiti access points but, really, with a budget of £500 I should be able to find a beast to put in the living room, with an older AC-class router in Access Point mode to run to serve the extremes of the house.

This kit is okay but it has firmware problems that need fixing, but won't be. It has a hardware issue in the overheating of the 5GHz radio, and the CPU runs pretty hot too.

Asus - want someone to put the GT-AC5300 through its paces? I'll make the thing beg for mercy.

His and Hers "My sun and stars, Moon of my life" Stainless Steel Couple Bracelet(2pcs)
Offered by HsingFu

5.0 out of 5 stars These are beautiful. This was a spontaneous gift for my wife ..., 21 April 2016
These are beautiful. This was a spontaneous gift for my wife and indeed myself. Neither of us have removed them since they've arrived.

I'm not a 'jewellery man' but I'm pleased to say this joins my wedding ring as an exception to the rule!

Maximum White FX Teeth Whitening Gel Pen, Peroxide Free, EU Approved comes with full instructions, Full Ingredient Breakdown, 100% Safe, Maximum FX in the shortest time Possible

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really work, 20 Nov. 2015
Pretty ineffective for me. I'm going to stick to strips in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4