Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion
Profile for MarkA > Reviews

Content by MarkA

MarkA

Novelty Santa Suite Design Double Bottle Bag with 2 Fun Bottle Toppers ideal for Christmas Gift Bag
Offered by House of Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing Novelty, 29 Nov. 2014
Great item, does exactly what you would expect for the money, makes you smile!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, does exactly what you would expect., 29 Nov. 2014
Great item, does exactly what you would expect.

The Girl on the Pier
The Girl on the Pier
by Paul Tomkins

5.0 out of 5 stars A great first Novel., 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Girl on the Pier (Paperback)
Paul Tomkins is an acclaimed Sports Writer, which for me is a genre I have little interest in. I discovered this though, his first novel several few months ago. I read it at great speed and thoroughly enjoyed it every moment of it. This is really my kind of book. I like something set in recent times, with names I can remember and a plot that I can understand. I thought the characters were well described and the story line captured my imagination from the very first page. I've read it through for a second time in the last couple of weeks and again enjoyed it immensely. As a debut novel this a great first effort and I for one am looking forward to Paul's next novel. Well done.

Favourite Dish
Favourite Dish

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite dish, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Favourite Dish (Audio CD)
Great album by a great voice. Why is this lady not famous? She can out sing most popular femaie talent. Her live performances are well worth seeing if you get the opportunity.