Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now
Profile for M. Tidd > Reviews

Content by M. Tidd

M. Tidd

Infinitive Beauty 0.5mm Professional Titanium Microneedle 540 Derma Needle Roller Treating Acne Scars, Skin, Hair Loss, Wrinkles, Blackheads, Lines, Sun Damaged, Ageing- Daily Care Product, Reducing Blemishes Scars Potholes Cellulite Stretchmarks Uplifting Whitening Regeneration. Home Use 0.5 mm
Offered by GLOBAL COSMETICS - Ship From UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 21 Mar. 2014
Have only just cottoned on to this product recently, and have been using it within guidelines for the past few months... this has cleared up my acne pretty well, don't get breakouts so often and has also started to clear up scar tissue too. I use this in conjunction with coconut oil, but not at the same time. I give the skin time to recover after using the derma roller, usually about a week and then use coconut oil sparingly about every 3-4 days for a few weeks, then don't use anything for another week. Then repeat.
Seems to be working for me anyway.

Infinitive Beauty 1.5mm Professional Titanium Microneedle 540 Derma Needle Roller Treating Acne Scars, Skin, Hair Loss, Wrinkles, Blackheads, Lines, Sun Damaged, Ageing- Daily Care Product, Reducing Blemishes Scars Potholes Cellulite Stretchmarks Uplifting Whitening Regeneration. Home Use 1.5 mm
Offered by infinitiveBEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 21 Mar. 2014
Seems to be working for me anyway.

SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
Offered by Shiny Hardware Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 21 Mar. 2014
Very good value for money, am using this mostly to clean computer parts, but also use with a derma roller.

TDK Blu-ray Disc 50 Spindle - 25GB 4X BD-R - Printable
TDK Blu-ray Disc 50 Spindle - 25GB 4X BD-R - Printable

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Mar. 2014
Very good so far, have used maybe 5 discs without any problems, very good value. Will buy again when I need more.

White Lotus Anti Aging-Dermaroller/dermastamp Cleaner 50ML -Pure Isopropyl alcohol pump spray -Kills 99.9% of Bacteria - Used for the cleaning of non-disposable medical devices- BY DERMAROLLER EXPERTS
Offered by White Lotus Anti Aging

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive, 21 Mar. 2014
very expensive for what you get. Have since this purchase, found sellers that offer 1 litre bottles for less than the price of this 50ml bottle. Granted they're not spray bottles, but those can be purchased for a few quid or less anyway, unless you happen to have a spare spray bottle anyway that could be used after a thorough cleaning. Gave this a 3 star review because it does what it's supposed to but deducted 2 stars because of the value for money.

CD & DVD Automatic Disc Cleaner
CD & DVD Automatic Disc Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor, 21 Mar. 2014
Came today, upon opening the packaging (had to cut with scissors), found that there was no cleaning solution in the bottle...Luckily have some anyway. Went to put batteries in and have discovered that some of the terminals are loose. Thought I'd give it a go anyway, so put in 4 AA batteries that are required (not supplied) and got the disc ready, upon inserting nothing happened (so might be due to the terminals being loose), afetr a bit of jiggling around finally got it to work, and found to my amazement that after all this the disc pad that's supposed to clean it, doesn't even touch the disc... there is about a 4mm gap between the disc when it's rotating and the pad that's supposed to do the job of cleaning said disc... this is the most poorly constructed device I have ever seen, please don't buy unless you want to wait for 3-4 days after dispatch and then be disappointed.

Vax S5 Kitchen and Bathroom Master Steam Canister
Vax S5 Kitchen and Bathroom Master Steam Canister

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy, 19 Feb. 2012
Well what can I say, have had the vax s5 for approximately 3 days now and so far it's going very well. The vax does a very good job in cleaning my kitchen and bathroom, obviously you have to wipe up the dirt/grease etc after the vax lifts it off the surface though... I have bought some microfibre cloths for this very purpose and they also fit over the brush head very nicely too. One thing to watch out for as I discovered much to my dismay, the steam will lift off any mastick material from around edges of baths/windows etc even after just a little while, so be very careful there unless you want to replace it like I have had to... but not a big deal really, it needed replacing anyway and is only approx £3 a tube that goes a long way.
The only real niggle I have with the vax steamer is that the hose isn't quite long enough for some jobs I would like to do with it, such as the landing window, which I can appreciate isn't a problem for some, but the thing I'm getting at is there seems to be no way to extend the hose as both ends have a unique connection type... if there was an extension available then it'd be no problem at all.
But all-in-all I am very pleased with the purchase and in the space of 2-3 days have completely cleaned the house (with the exception of that one window :( )

Kingston 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 SODIMM Memory
Kingston 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 SODIMM Memory
Offered by antarris

5.0 out of 5 stars so cheap yet so good, 19 Jan. 2012
Bought these for my laptop to replace a 4gb generic ram chip.. the generic ram (single channel) gave me a score of 5.9 on windows experience index, now with 8gb (dual channel) I get 7.6 on the experience index. I know in real world terms that doesn't mean a great deal, but it has improved (mostly due to having dual channel) the boot time a bit, and seems to have improved the performance of some programs too, ones which I didn't think it would as they're not memory intensive.

LG BD650 Blu Ray Player (DVD, DivX, DivX HD, Full HD 1080p, HDMI, USB)
LG BD650 Blu Ray Player (DVD, DivX, DivX HD, Full HD 1080p, HDMI, USB)

5.0 out of 5 stars budget player?, 28 Dec. 2011
Have read some 3 star reviews of this and believe they have un-fairly marked this player down because it doesn't have features that it never even claimed to have...

Just got this today for the sitting room, checked that it can play the most common types of video files that I enjoy, and can confirm that it does indeed have a very good blu-ray player function, as well as playing .avi and .mkv files perfectly. I didn't even have to adjust any settings for audio or video resolution, it auto detects what your TV screen can handle I believe, for mine it set it to 1080p 50hz and 2 channel audio... I do most of my movie watching in another room on my PS3 and bigger audio 5.1 system, but after using this today for even 10 mins or so I like this better than my PS3 for playback, so may have to even buy another one for that room and just leave my PS3 for gaming instead.

The boot up time of this player is pretty much instantaneous, if I had to hazard a guess maybe takes 5-10 seconds from hitting the on button to choosing which type of file you want to play in the menu. I updated the firmware also to the newest version found on the LG website, put it on a USB stick, booted up the player and inserted the drive, it then tells you it's found the update and confirm that you want to update the firmware... approx 10 seconds or so later it's done and rebooted the system.

The negative reviews about this are mostly because it doesn't have networking functions such as wifi, ethernet and therefore no DLNA support either.. for me this doesn't bother me, I have a USB 3 hard drive and I load the files onto that to playback on the blu-ray player.. even for approx 20-30GB of files it only takes approx 5 mins to transfer from my PC onto the USB3 hard drive, so while I'm waiting I make a cup of coffee or whatever.

I only paid £42.95 delivered for this excellent piece of equipment and in my opinion is worth way more than that even... fast boot up, quick disc load times, plays many types of video and audio files both from dvd/blu-ray discs or USB devices (supports both FAT and NTFS format drives), plays subtitle files too.. ahven't checked out all the different types of video/audio/subtitle files it will handle yet, but give me time.
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2012 8:56 AM GMT

SoundStage 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theatre System Colour: Black
SoundStage 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theatre System Colour: Black

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 Oct. 2008
I am very pleased with this product even though I have only had it for a few hours now. Main use of this will be as an output from my PC's optical output so that I can listen to my HD movies and TV shows in 2.1 and 5.1 sound along with my 1080p HDTV that is also hooked up to the PC via DVI output. I also have it set up with my PS3 via optical output to play games and watch blu-ray movies on with my HDTV.
First impressions are WOW - the sound coming from this is amazing, very clear indeed, althogh as others have mentioned the bass is a bit too much and needs to be turned down to get a better effect. I haven't messed with the settings on this too much and have just cycled through the presets to find one to suit my room and adjusted the bass (subwoofer) and selected either 2.1 or 5.1 channel sound.
I tested using an HD-rip of transformers from the PC connection, all I can say is that even with the bass turned down watch out for when the helicopters pass over you... even with the sound only at 28 I got shouted at to turn it down as the floor was vibrating a bit, LOL
On the PS3 I tested using battlefield bad company online and it was fantastic, especially when someone throws a grenade at you or an RPG.

I would recommend this to anyone, much better than having wires all over the place, and unless you have a room set aside especially for this kind of thing I don't think you'd notice much difference between a "proper" 5.1 surround system and the logic3 soundstage to be honest.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2011 1:22 PM GMT