Profile for Kirstie Broadbent > Reviews

Kirstie Broadbent

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't have asked for more!, 8 May 2014
When I originally ordered them, I thought because they were paper that they wouldn't last long. But they're great! Its a thick more card type then paper so you can leave them in a drink. I left one in water over night and it had only gone a little bit soft so they're really resistant! Perfect :)

"Dark Tantalising Turquoise" 200108 Ladies Chinese/Japanese Silk Satin Kimono Robe Dressing Gown Fancy Dress Size 8-12

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy, 20 Mar. 2014
I bought this on a bit of a whim and I'm really glad that I did! I went for the blue one and its so silky and soft! I was really impressed with it considering the low price :)

Mr Happy Mr Men Sheet of Gift Wrap
Mr Happy Mr Men Sheet of Gift Wrap

This review is from: Mr Happy Mr Men Sheet of Gift Wrap
I bought this to wrap my friends birthday present who is obsessed with Mr Happy, he loved it so much that he ironed it afterward and kept it!

Gedeo 300 ml Crystal Resin, Transparent
Gedeo 300 ml Crystal Resin, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Mar. 2014
As a first timer to crystal resin, this one was recommended to me by a friend. Its easy to use and the instructions are easy to follow! It has a strange strong smell but that's to be expected with this kind of product!

Reusable Casting Mould - Assorted Jewels 22 in 1
Reusable Casting Mould - Assorted Jewels 22 in 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the job, 20 Mar. 2014
I originally had a bit of a mix up with my order because it didn't arrive for quite a while but when it arrived it was great! Really sturdy plastic, perfect for using with crystal resin to make small jewels! It didn't come with any packaging or branding which I thought was a little odd but it was a really good product!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Mar. 2014
These balloons are such a lovely baby blue colour, i bought some darker blues ones and silver ones to compliment them. Easy to blow up and a good quality!

12 x 11 Inch Silver Metallic Wedding Balloons
12 x 11 Inch Silver Metallic Wedding Balloons
Offered by Wish List For You (UK Same Day Dispatch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Mar. 2014
These are really great balloons, not quite a metallic silver but definitely a really nice colour, easy to blow up!

I Love You Phillip Morris [DVD]
I Love You Phillip Morris [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Carrey
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars :)), 20 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a surprise present for my best friend and she was over the moon with it! She really loves the film :)

Yankee Candle Gingerbread Tea Light Holder
Yankee Candle Gingerbread Tea Light Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Mar. 2014
I really love this candle holder, I bought it along with two others for Christmas and was so happy when they arrived! I think its more suited to a tea light but I used a votive and just kept an eye on the mess!

Yankee Candle Gingerbread Votive Holder
Yankee Candle Gingerbread Votive Holder
Offered by yankeedirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it!, 20 Mar. 2014
I was so excited when I found this! I bought it along with two other gingerbread themed Christmas candle holders, they're just so adorable and glittery!

Page: 1 | 2